Death Threat

*As Gemma walked up to the house, she stopped when she noticed a piece of paper inside Taylor's car. She looked at the house and looked back at the car. Gemma grabbed the note and walked inside. She smiled as she heard Abel running around and laughing. Taylor smiled at Gemma as she walked into the kitchen*

Taylor: Hey, what's up?

Gemma: Jax here?

Taylor: No, he left already. Why?

Gemma: You've been out to your car?

Taylor: I just unlocked it, trying to get them together...*Taylor saw the look on Gemma's face*...Gemma, what's wrong?

Gemma: This was on your seat...

*Taylor felt her eyes glow as she read over the death threat*

*Taylor felt her eyes glow as she read over the death threat*...Could you think of anyone that would want to hurt you?...*Taylor sighed as she looked at Gemma*

Taylor: Yeah, a whole list.

Gemma: Joe and Stahl are gone. Ki hasn't made his presence known and...

Taylor: You think this could be about the kids?

Gemma: We need to call Jax. With this new Sheriff, it's not good for the police to know. I'll call Unser...*Taylor nodded*

Taylor: Yeah, yeah, okay.

Gemma: Let's get you guys someplace safe.

Abel: Mommy okay?

Taylor: I'm okay baby...*Taylor packed up some things for the kids. She grabbed food, milk, toys and clothes. Anything she thought they may need and she packed some blood bags to calm her nerves. Abel felt fear as he watched his mom pack things up*

Abel: Mommy, what's wrong?

Taylor: Nothing baby...*Gemma looked at him*

Gemma: Whatever you are feeling. He's picking up on it...*Taylor looked at Abel as he started crying*

Abel: I WANT DADDY!...*Taylor picked him up*...DADDY!

Taylor: Okay baby, okay. We are going to him right now. Okay...*He nodded and put his head in her neck*

Gemma: I got baby girl. Tommy take Gams hand baby...*Taylor sighed and looked around as got them in the car*

Taylor: Where's Jax?...*Clay looked at the kids*

Clay: He's out...*Lyla and some of the girls took the kids back to Jax's room*...He went after the shooter.

Unser: What happened?

Gemma: What shooter? This was in her car...*Taylor walked off to check on her kids*

Clay: How is she?

Gemma: She is scared for her kids.

Juice: Targeting families is what drug cartels do...*They all slowly looked at Taylor and she exhaled having to calm her nerves. Clay answered the phone and Taylor looked over when she heard it was Jax*