Family Friend

Jax: Babe...You almost ready? We have to get back to the boys...*She comes out the bathroom and he smiles*

Taylor: I'm coming. I'm coming. Hold your horses baby.

Jax: Really? Do you have to wear this shirt? I have to focus on food and now I'll be focusing on...*He looked at her breast and she smiled*

Taylor: Come on...*Jax drove down*

Pam: Well, well, what a surprise. He'll love it...*Jax and Taylor walked in. Eric smiled seeing her and the shirt she had on.

He knew she was sending him a message*

Eric: What do I owe this pleasure?

Taylor: We have some news and we're hungry.

Eric: Back to blood already?

Taylor: New blood for me and vein for him.

Jax: I trust you.

Taylor: I don't trust me yet.

Eric: Go for it. We are here tonight love...Bathroom only Jax...*Jax nodded and he looked around. Taylor and Eric stared into each other's eyes*

Jax: Her...*Taylor nodded*

Taylor: Go get her and I'll meet you back there...*Taylor walked to the back and waited for Jax*

Tara: Think she is okay?

Eric: He won't let her lose control...*Jax bit down and looked at Taylor. Taylor hesitated but then felt the blood call her and she bit down. She moaned, came up for air and went back to feeding*

Jax: Babe...*Taylor dropped the girl, turned around and kissed Jax. Jax licked her lips, saw her eyes glow and he picked her up*...What about her?

Taylor: We'll need a snack for after...*Eric smiled and Jax compelled the girl while Taylor got dressed. They walked out of the bathroom as she was putting her belt chain back on*

Jax: You sure you are okay? You have been a little?

Eric: Horny...*Taylor glared at Eric and he grinned at her*...That's her thing when she can't feed as much. Sex...A wonderful distraction from the cravings...*Taylor rolled her eyes and Eric chuckled*...It's a good thing. It means she is healing.

Taylor: Eric...*She said with amusement*

Jax: So not complaining...*Eric smiled*

Eric: You are welcome...*Fang finally closed and Eric walked to Taylor to finally give her a hug. A hug she needed and he felt it. A hug that sent warmth through both of their bodies saying the love they had for each other and they loved the feeling of it*...What brings you here? Everything okay?

Taylor: Stahl is back.

Pam: I thought she was human?

Jax: She was. Klaus's mother brought her back. She knew about Clay. They want the boys and Klaus's other daughter.