Taken

*Taylor had the boys at a nearby park. Abel was eating a snack while Taylor held up Thomas as he tried to walk. Taylor smiled as Abel cheered on his brother. She thought of Gemma and hoped that she was okay. Joe being here threw off her thinking and she couldn't think that way because she had kids to take care of. She sat back down with Thomas as Abel went to play on the slide*

Clay: Unser, what brings you in this morning?...*Jax walked in*

Unser: Gemma got in a car accident...*Clay took off his shades*

Jax: What!?

Clay: You just now saying something!?

Unser: I just found out. She's at the hospital...*The guys ran off to their bikes*

Taylor: Hi babe.

Jax: Think you can meet me at the hospital with the boys?

Taylor: What's up? Are you okay?

Jax: Mom got into an accident...*Taylor gasped. She hated that he didn't know the truth but she understood why Gemma didn't want them to know. It would do nothing but start another bloodbath and Charming has had it's fair share of those*

Taylor: Yeah, I'll be right over love...*He hung up*...Abel, baby, let's go see daddy.

Thomas: Dada...*Taylor smiled and kissed him. She packed up their stuff and held Abel's hand as they walked back to the car. She strapped Thomas in and she froze mid way through strapping Abel in. Taylor felt someone rub on her and squeeze her hips*

Joe: Still firm as I remember. Jax must be really taking care of you...Or...Does he know about you and Eric?...*She whimpered as he smelled her hair*...I'm so hard right now. You have any idea what you do to me T? How you make me feel?

Taylor: My kids are right here...*Joe shut her car door, turned her around to face him and pinned her against the car. Taylor kept looking away, not wanting to look him in the eyes. She closed her eyes as he rubbed on her, she tried to push off but he only pulled her hands down*

Joe: Everything is still so perfect. Better even? You seem...Sexier. Suppose this vampire side of you has brought out a side of you that I love. My, my, my Taylor...*She cried as he got close to her neck*

Taylor: Please.

Joe: I'm watching you. Have been watching you. Did you really think I wouldn't ever find you again? You and Jax like to screw...I mean...But it doesn't match the way Eric had you. Enough about them...I have missed this perfect body.

Taylor: Joe, I have to g-

Joe: No talking. You escaped me once Taylor and that won't ever happen again. You can't outrun me. Every time you look over your shoulder. When you make love to your husband...I will be there. My plan worked and since I am with this other charter...Jackson can't touch me...*She whimpered more in fear as he squeezed her boobs*...I will make you mine. Have a nice day...*He ran off and Taylor slid down her car as she cried. Feeling weak as she couldn't fight back, frozen with fear. Joe was baiting her, messing with her head and she didn't know how to fight back. Once she got herself together, she got back in her car and sighed*

Abel: Mommy okay?

Taylor: Yeah, mommy is okay baby...*He smiled big*

Thomas: Dada!

Taylor: We are going right now...*They pulled up to the hospital and Taylor sighed as she looked around. She started to get the boys together when she felt someone grab her arm. Jax looked concern as she screamed*

Jax: Hey, hey, baby, it's me. It's me...*He hugged her and rubbed her hair*

Taylor: Sorry, you...You just scared me a little.