Mrs. Ripper

*Jax gasped for air as he grabbed his chest. He slowly stood to his feet as it was dark and quiet. He didn't know where he was until he started to walk farther through the woods and saw that he was in Mystic Falls*

Jax: Why the hell am I here?...*Jax walked through Stefan and Damon's house. He looked in shock as he didn't need to open the door. He saw everyone sitting down and talking. It looked intense but no one looked at him until Jeremy and Bonnie both looked over*

Jeremy: Jax?

Jax: Bonnie?...*Everyone looked confused*

Bonnie: Jeremy...They...They can't see him!

Elena: Jer? He is...*Caroline gasped*

Damon: Can you see him?

Jax: Wait...Am I...Am I dead!!?

Bonnie: How did you? What happened?

Jax: I...He...*Jax felt his chest was healed*...He ripped out my heart...*Bonnie covered her mouth*

Stefan: Jermey can you see him?

Jax: If..If I'm dead...Then...My boys...Taylor! She...

Bonnie: It'll be okay. We will figure it out.

Jeremy: He's dead.

Caroline: If he's dead...Then...

Elena: We...Taylor...

Bonnie: Where is your body?

Jax: Not sure but I can feel myself being pulled to it.

Bonnie: Follow it. It'll most likely lead to Taylor...*Jax nodded and they started walking. He looked around and saw that everything looked the same, exactly the same*

Jax: This the otherside?...*Bonnie nodded*...Have you been here the whole time?...*She nodded again*...I thought you people couldn't see others over here?

Bonnie: Which means something is really wrong or someone is helping? Klaus's mom?

Jax: No way...She was out to get me...*Jax sighed*

Bonnie: How did it happen?

Jax: Some guy after Klaus and then...Nothing. Like I was still there but then...Then I heard her. I haven't ever heard her scream like that before...She was...

Bonnie: Broken...*Jax looked into her eyes and Bonnie rubbed his shoulder*

Jax: Bonnie...She won't make it. Do you have a plan to get back?...*Bonnie went to say something, looked away from and looked back at him*

Bonnie: No.

Jax: No?

Bonnie: Not yet?...*Jax sighed*...Doesn't mean we aren't working on it...We're here...*Jax looked confused how they made it so fast*...We're dead...*He nodded...Taylor stepped out of the shower and looked at his stuff in the room. Jax sighed as he watched and saw her eyes. Taylor got dressed and walked downstairs*

Taylor: I have to let the club know...*Kelly looked at her and nodded. Kelly looked at Eric and shook his head slightly at her*

Eric: Think I'll come with you...*Kelly sighed as she watched them leave*

Jax: She's spiraling...

Bonnie: I know...*Taylor walked through the clubhouse doors and everyone smiled at her. They welcomed her back and asked where Jax was. Eric looked at her and Taylor felt like the room was spinning. She couldn't even admit to herself that her husband was dead and now she had to tell all the people that loved him...That Jackson Teller was dead*