God damn she's hot

Hi guys I just wanted to say i kinda switch from you to I yk? So one second it's first Pov and the other is third pov. Sorry bout that!
__________________________________

Finally the day ended. You completed all classes. As the bell rings for the end of the class your head falls against the table in relief. "Urghhh" you groan and pick up your bag to place it in your knee. You start putting in your books as you hear your teacher say your name. "Y/n and Tom you should start making your way to detention. And y/n I hope you will come in time tomorrow, you already have very bad manners" You look up at her as she grins at you.

You walk out and Tom follows. You sigh at her comment. "She is always such a bitch please don't be sad" he sighs. You giggle. He looks over at you. "What?" He says smiling at you. "You act all tough and all but your actually kinda sweet" you smile up at him. His face lights up but he tries to hide it. "Whatever" he says and keeps on walking looking away.

"Heyy I'm sorry don't be maddd" you say and stop him. You look up at him with puppy eyes jokingly and he stares into them. You don't say anything, just stare at eachother. He pulls you in by your hips. Your face is so close to his. He smirks. You pull away.

"Real cute." You say and grab his hand to keep on walking.

When you get to the room you walk in to see a teacher and a chair. The man looks up at you. "Oh we didn't expect two people. One of you has to stand or sit on the floor." He says unbotherd. "Also I'm Leaving now to have a teachers meating. Behave." He says and leaves the room locking the door. You sit down on the floor as Tom sits on the chair.

He looks over at you and feels kinda bad for taking the chair. "Do you want to sit on the chair??" He asks trying to sound unbothered. You smile up at him.  "Softie" you grin and you can feel your eyes starting to give up on u. You rest your head on your hands and before you know it everything goes black.

TOMS POV:

She hasn't said anything in a few minutes. I glance over her and I see her laying on the floor. She had fallen asleep. I felt really bad and she would never know that I did this, so I walked over to her picked her up and put her in my lap with her arms around my neck. God damn she's hot.

After a while I feel my eyes feeling heavy. Everything goes black.

Y/NS POV

I flutter my eyes open. Holy shit am I comfortable. Wait... I look up to see his beautiful face again. 'No no no I can't fall for him I don't even know him!' I thought to myself. I can't help but blush at his beautiful features tho. Wait. If I'm here that means he picked me up right?! Oh god I probably looked like a tomato. I slightly sat up in his lap. Wth did he have in his pocket that was that big?! I moved around to get comfortable when I felt him sit up a bit.

"Owh shit" he groaned as I moved once more making him flinch. "What the hell is in your pocket Tom. He smirked and looked away a bit.

The Realisation hit like a wave.

I quickly stood up and turned around in embarrassment. "Comfortable sleep princess?" He asks. You can feel his smirk from behind and your whole face turns red. Suddenly you feel a pair of extremely veiny strong hands grab your waist from behind.

You cover your whole face up with your hands at he turns you around. "Don't hide that pretty face of yours" he says with a raspy German accent voice and takes away your hands.

You look up at him and he looks down at you. You didn't really belive in love at first sight until... now. He leans over, your noses slightly touching

All of sudden the door swings open. "DETENTIONS OVER PEOPLE GO HOME!" A teacher barges in on you. Tom groans loudly and you feel your cheeks go pink... AGAIN.

You both walk out. "Hang out at mine?" Tom says and opens the school door for you. You smile softly. "Sure thing, I just have to leave some things at home" you say and glance over at him.

On the way home you feel something on your waist. You go to check to see his arm snake around your stomach and you smile for yourself.

"Okay I'll come over in like 5 min, bye Tom!" "Bye gorgeous" he smirks and you roll your eyes jokingly as you walk in backwards so you can look at him.

Right when you closed the door you hear someone shout your name. You turn around and see a middle aged man and your mom standing behind him. "Y/n this is mark. He is my new boyfriend." Your mom says and smirks.

She always does this. She brings home random men and fuck them just to be heartbroken the next day.

You nod and start walking up the stairs towards your room. You hear strong steps behind you. As your about to close your door you see him slam his hand to open it again.

"Uh hi?" You say unbothered by whatever lame thing he would tell you. You thought it would be some bullshit like 'I love your mom' like they usually say.

Instead you feel his fist hit your nose hard.

You stumble backwards and feel a nose bleed coming. "I heard you got detention first day today huh?" He says and walks over to you again.

He presses up against you and puts his hands on your ass. "WHAT THE HELL GET OFF ME YOU PER-" another punch. "You are not one to talk to me like that are you?" He smirks and moves close to you again. You regret wearing a skirt as you feel his hands go under it playing with your panties under it. "please stop" you whine. "Get on your knees." He smirks.

__________________________________

OMFG WHAT WILL HAPPEND?!

Sorry for late update I hope y'all are doing well!

/Alva wrote this chapter