What's the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

TYSM FOR 1K READS❤️❤️❤️

You woke up to feel two strong arms wrapped around your waist. It took you a second to realize where you were. You immediately blush.

You quietly sit up and go to your bag to pick out a cute outfit.

This is ur outfit idc if u like it tbh 💋

You go in the bathroom and start applying your make up. As your putting on your last bit of lipgloss you hear the door creak, you look over at a morning grumpy Tom.

You can't help but smile at how hot he looked. "Hey darling, sleep well?" You said as your bodies connected in a hug.

He picked you up and put you on the counter. "Yeah did you?" He said in an XTREMLY raspy german accent voice. YOU HEARD ME PEOPLE RASPY GERMAN VOICE.

You blush a deep red out of his voice and cover your face looking away embarrassed to be turned on by that. Tom seems to notice and picks you up again and pins you against a wall, now your inches away from eachother and you look back at him, his nose almost touching yours.

"Hm? How'd you sleep my love" he said again and you smile at him covering your teeth with your hand. "Don't hide that smile" he said and pulled away your hand to find you smiling with no teeth this time.

He looked disappointed for a second but that expression changed quickly as you leaned in and kissed him passionately.

After a few seconds you pull away. "We have to get ready- correction you have to get ready" you said and he chuckled letting you down. "Did I tell you that your absolutely the hottest woman I've ever seen in that outfit" he said casually and AGAIN you blush at his comment. "Thank you love" you say and exit his room.

You walk down to see Bill sitting on the counter eating. His eyes fly up to you with a smile. "Hey y/n!" He says and you smile back at him.

As you went to sit down Bill looked at you confused. "Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked as you sat down. You got a lump in your throat. "I- uh I dont- I... no." You sat with a shaky voice looking away from him. It's been a few days since you ate and you have to keep it that way.

(Ofc you actually dont, please do eat healthy and non healthy things, keep on eating your burgers -bill kaulitz)

"But y/n you didn't eat lunch yesterday, not dinner and now not breakfast.. you have to eat!" Bill says with a worried face. "Don't worry bill I'll eat later" you said with a fake smile. Bill didn't quite take it but he nodded slowly and went on to keep eating.

Suddenly you got a notification, an Instagram notification from Mytheresa. (Expensive clothes shop) they had a new dress in store.

"Ooo bill do you know Mytheresa?" You asked bill and he nodded looking up at you. "They have a new dress!" You said making a tone for the e.