Y/ns food

PLS COMMENTTT

Tom was just standing there as she sucked on his neck. He looked scared in some way... I looked over at bill and he was looking at Tom sadly. "Bill..?" I said and he looked at me. He then slowly looked away down to the floor. He wasn't doing anything either?! I had to do something about this.

"Get the fuck off of him" I said and walked up to them. Stella looked up at me like I was an alien. "Who are you?" She asked stupidly while hanging on Tom. I looked over at Tom and he was staring at the floor. "I said get the fuck off of him" I said again getting even more furious. "And what if I don't?" Stella said teasingly. Just as I was about to swing at her I felt someone grab me and pull me back. I could feel bills arms holding me as I tried reaching to her.

"Bill?!" I said as Stella started kissing Tom. "shh..." bill whispered and pulled me back into a hug as I tried fighting out of his grip. I felt my eyes getting watery but I fought the urge to cry. "Oh Stella darling be careful with dear Tom, let him show you around" Toms mom said and I just dropped in bills arms letting him hug me as I felt toms eyes burn into my head. He made me sick to my stomach.

"Bill I-Im going upstairs... can I be in your room?" I asked him and he nodded as I ran up the stairs. Just as the wall came I saw toms sad face looking at me, I probably has the same expression. I ran into bills room and slammed the door before jumping on the bed. I cried, I cried and cried and cried. The whole day passed and it was time for me to eat so I decided to go downstairs to grab some food.

As I walked down I saw Stella in toms lap as she was feeding him. I felt sick again and looked away.

TOMS POV

'I'm such a dick. I wish I could tell her what's going on, she must feel terrible...' I thought to myself as Stella approached me with food. She sat down on my lap making me feel sick thinking about her and y/n.

As she starts feeding me y/n walks down the stairs, her eyes clearly red. Oh fuck. I wanted to go up to her and hug her, tell her everything and beg for forgiveness... but I can't...

It hits me that she's here for food and I know she has a hard time eating and now she has to deal with that too..? I felt so bad I almost had to run and vomit. I made eye contact with her as she was walking up the stairs and I saw her eyes... those once soft kind eyes turned into just pain. God I wanted her to come here and just lay in my arms.

YNS POV

As I walk into bills room I see he's already in it. "Hey.." I mumble and sit down in a corner and just stare at the food. "Listen y/n... there's something toms not telling you, and I'm asking you to try to find the strength to forgive him after this.."  Bill asks. I just Look at him unsure what I was supposed to do. "I-I don't know what- what actually happened? What is he not telling me?" I ask. Bill sighs looking down at his feet.

"It's Stella, our cousin, she was his first kiss, first sex, we were 12..." bill mumbles and my jaw drops slightly. "Stella threatened tom into fucking him and it's gotten worse, now she's threatening about accusing him of raping her..." my jaw drops even more. "Tom didn't know what do do and he still doesn't, plus our mother just goes with Stella's wishes..."

I was about to run down those stairs and beat the shit out of that girl. "But I think he still shouldn't have let her do that, he should stand up for himself" bill said and I started feeling unsure again. I wasn't as mad at Tom at least. "When are they going home?" I asked bill hoping they wouldn't have to stay the night. "I think their leaving very soon, though Stella really wants to stay longer..." bill muttered madly. "I think I'm gonna go down there and eat..." I said sort of afraid. "I'll go with you" bill said as we walked downstairs.

I noticed Tom was talking to Stella and I tried to overhear their conversation. "Where would you sleep?" Tom asked her. "In your bed silly!" She said making me roll my eyes. "Uhh.. I already share my bed with my girlfriend" he said awkwardly. "Tom listen to me closely I'm sleeping in your bed" she said sounding aggressive now. Tom just nodded sadly.

I sat down on the other couch and stared at the food again, Tom knew my struggles but I didn't want his help right now. "Are you gonna eat or what? You don't look like you dislike food..." she said looking at my body making me very insecure. "Hey no need for that.." Tom mumbled softly to her. "Is she retarded? Why can't she just eat?" That made me crack. I took my water and threw it on her face, stumbling upstairs without my food.

TOMS POV

I moved away from the wet Stella. Shit shit shit shit, I saw y/n walking upstairs... without her food... I couldn't stop staring at her food just laying on the table. It was like everything else was muffled. "Hey aren't you gonna help me?!" Stella yelled, it was muffled in my ears, y/ns food. "Tom?!" She yelled again. Y/ns food. She groaned and got up to go to the bathroom. The food. "Tom why didn't you help Stella? That was very rude." Y/ns food.

YNS POV

I cried even more. I just wanted tom to be there, to hug me... tell me it's all going to be okay... but he wasn't with me. He was with Stella.

(TIME SKIP)

I Walk out the room to go back into toms room for bed again. When I walked in I saw Stella, naked in front of tom, tom trying to look away. I quickly closed the door and I felt my tears come back. Tom came out and closed the door. "Hey... Stella's sleeping in here tonight so.. I don't know maybe sleep on the couch or maybe sneak into your house and sleep in your room?" My heart broke. My eyes flew down to the floor as I started crying again. "M-mhm... yeah.. sure..." I mumbled. Why would he even take that into consideration?! Why?! Why did he even do any of this..? I started walking downstairs to sleep on the couch. I was hoping Tom would talk to me. Tell me sorry or hug me. But he didn't... he walked back into the room... It made me sick to my stomach knowing they would probably do it tonight..

NEXT MORNING

I  couldn't sleep at all. It was morning and I heard someone walk down the stairs. It was Tom and Stella. "Im sorry Tom I have to go" Stella said as Tom followed her to the door. "I'll visit again soon!" She says as she exits the house leaving me and Tom alone in the room.

Tom fell to the floor on his knees. I watched his every move. He- he started... sobbing?

______________

AAAA

IM EXCITED TOO NOW

I love you Tamara for making me write<3