"I'm getting tired of you."

As we entered science class late, everyone stared at us. I couldn't get myself to look back at them, I was always uncomfortable with eye contact... Tom saw that I was looking down, like I was frozen. He picked me up bridal style, walked to my chair and sat me down, before sitting next to me. "Mr kaulitz please take your hands off of that young lady." The teacher sighed and tom held his hands in the air before dropping them again.

The class started and I leaned over to the table trying to understand anything. "Tom, what's that word?" I pointed to the word "lithium". Tom chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Baby, you should know that by now..." he mumbled into my ear. I pushed him off and chuckled. "Your spitting into my ear 'baby'"

I stuck my tongue out at him, Tom looked at my tongue... looking very... turned on..? He leaned in and pressed his lips to my tongue. I gasped and pulled it in again. "Tom are you high?!" I yelled a bit too loud.

"Ms y/l/n... detention." I groaned, I leaned in and kissed Tom before walking out. "Ms. Mina, I think I should get detention too!!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes. "Why?" The teacher asked. "B-because..." Tom waited for a few seconds before throwing his science book at the teacher... I couldn't help but laugh, the rest of the class too.

"Mr kaulitz, detention!!" The teacher yelled and we both snuck out laughing.

I hit toms arm gently as we walked to detention. "You did not need to throw that book so hard, I like Ms. Mina!" I laughed. Tom snickers and picked me up, holding my waist and kissed my neck. "I can't be mad with you now..." I mumbled and held onto him by his neck.

We arrived at detention, I sat down with Tom next to me. It was us and two other guys, we knew them, they were troublemakers in school. "Okay students, I will hand you extra homework you can do to spend your time" the teacher spoke up and I groaned. "Ms y/l/n, would you like another hour in detention?" I immediately tensed up and shook my head.

We all got handed a paper, I didn't understand anything... "darling..? How do I do this?" I asked Tom, he looked over and whispered an explanation. "Your such an idiot sometimes" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Your my idiot." He whispered in my ear. I kissed him before starting to work on the paper.

Time skip to an hour later, we left and went to lunch

"What class do you have baby?" I asked Tom and he sighed. "I have geography, you?" I shook my head, I told him that we didn't have the same class. Tom shrugged. "I'm getting tired of you." He said and I hit his arm. He laughed and pulled me in for a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm only joking my love." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

I was still mad and Tom saw that. He started tickling me and kissing my neck. I squirmed around and laughed. "S-stop it!!" I laughed and Reid to move away, he held onto me and gave me a bear hug. "Fine, I'll forgive you..." I mumbled with a small smile.

Time skip

"Bye darling" I said as tom pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Bye, my love." I walked to maths.

I walked into the classroom and sat down. The usual, teacher came in and started the whiteboard and talked about fractions... or something....

From all of sudden, bill ran in looking panicked. "Alva!!!" He yelled, I stood up. "What's go-" bill grabbed my arm and we ran out. "Bill, what's going on?!" Bill and I ran. "Toms beating someone's ass and he won't listen to me!!" Bill yelled, my eyes widen, we turned a corner and I saw tom, he was pressing a guy against a locker... wait...

(Y'all remember this dude? 😹)

I started running to Tom. I honestly didn't give a living shit about Josh, but I wasn't gonna let Tom get in that kind of trouble.

TOMS POV

"What the fuck did you say about her?!" I yelled in his face. I had overheard him saying to his friends that he'd like to... do things, to my y/n.. 
"I-I didn't say shit!!" He yelled back and I punched him again. "She's MINE!" I yelled in his face.

I heard y/ns sweet voice echo through my head. "Tom, stop!" She yelled. I felt her soft body press between me and Josh. She knew I was weak for her... she knew I couldn't risk her getting hurt in any way.

I immediately let go of Josh, he ran off as I wrapped my arms around y/n. "Tom what the fuck are you doing?!" She yelled in my face. I cupped her face and pushed her back against the lockers. "He deserved that..." I mumbled in her ear, over the people talking. "What happened?" She asked, sweetly. I explained how Josh had said some gross things about her and her eyes widen. "Thank you baby" I felt proud, I had stood up for her and she liked it!

An hour later

We walked into English class together. I tried sitting next to Tom but he just simply pulled me on his lap by my waist. The teacher walked in and gave us a glare, he let me go with a sigh.

The teacher started talking shout poetry... I've never been so fucking bored in my life. I yawned, the teacher seemed to notice. "Y/n. Getting tired already?" I was just about to respond before a teacher walked in.

"Y/n y/l/n and Tom kaulitz?" We stood up confused. The teacher waved for us to follow her. We walked to the principals office, seeing josh sit there with a bloody nose. "I'll make your life hell!" He yelled.

Tom and I sat down, the principal started talking, with us interrupting a lot. We tried to explain what happened, but Josh kept lying about everything.

After one long hour, the principal suspended them both for a day, not me though, since I didn't do anything.

We walked out, and me and tom were about to go home, since he can't handle a second without me, when he said: "hey, I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back!" I nodded and he walked into the men's bathrooms.

Josh walks out with a grin. "Hey gorgeous" he says and I roll my eyes. "Im not interested, jerk." He leaned in, grabbed me by my waist and leaned in... WHAT THE FUCK?!

_____________________

Ima start writing again guys!!!

I'll post the next chapter with smut if this gets 100 views😜

VOTE AND COMMENT BABESSSS