die Dinge, die ich dir antun möchte

Y/NS POV

I woke up to an arm holding my waist. I slowly sat up. It was Tom?

Suddently all the memories came like a wave against my body and I felt weak.

Tom turned around to face me. I looked at him. He had sadness in his eyes. I realized how bruised my face was and quickly looked away and covered my face with my hands.

I felt him sit up behind me slowly. Silence. It wasn't really an akward silence. I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up and he put me in his lap, holding me strong but gently. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You okay?" I heard him whisper with a morning voice in my ear, causing me to get butterflies. "Mhm.." I mumbles. "You need to talk about it?" He whispered again. "Later.." I whispered back.

TOMS POV

"Later.." I heard her whisper gently to me. Omfg.
She is hot
She is hot
She is hot
She is hot
She is hot
She is hot
She is hot
She is hot
She is hot
She is ho-

Y/NS POV

I looked back at him. He was staring at me already. "Tom?" I asked. He didn't reply. "Tommm!" I almost shouted. I waved my hand Infront of his face. No reaction. 'Oh what the fuck.' I thought to myself and leaned in, cupped his face in my hands and kissed him softly.

TOMS POV

She is hot
She is hot
She is-

She kissed me... I felt her hands hold my face. Oh she was so dreamy. Her kiss was so soft. Yet so passionate. Her hands moved from my head to my neck. I grabbed her by her waist as she pulled away. "Got your attention now?" She whispered seductively. I felt myself grin and get butterflies.

No girl has ever made ME get butterflies. I'm not gonna play this one. She is worth it. She really is.

I saw her get up and go to her drawer to pick out some clothes. "Hey I'll be right back with my stuff and new clothes Alr?" I told her as I climbed out the window. "Alr!" She yelled after me.

Y/NS POV

I wanted to have a good outfit today since my face was ruined. I picked out a mini jeans skirt with a white croptop and assesories.

 I picked out a mini jeans skirt with a white croptop and assesories

(The outfit is up there)

I put on some make up to cover the bruises up and right when I was finished I heard Tom stumbling in again. He stopped In his tracks as he saw me.

He looked me closely up and down while playing with his lip ring. "360 for me?" He said and I slowly turned around as I felt a hard smack on my ass. "Awh!" I moaned by accident and turned around to look at him.

I felt my pink cheeks. He walked up to me, smirking at my moan. "Tom" I yelled jokingly. As he passed me he leaned in to whisper in my ear. "You are so fucking hot, die Dinge, die ich dir antun möchte." He said something in... German I think it was?

( that means "the things I wanna do to you")

" what was that Tom?" I ran after him as he opened my door. "die Dinge, die ich dir antun möchte." He said again with no problem. You chuckled not knowing a word he just told you.

When you walked downstairs you saw the tv was on. "Hey mom I'm going to schoo-..." it wasn't mom. "Oh hey y/n missed me?" Mark walked up to me trying to grab my face. I pulled back and Tom pushed him away.

My mom came running in. "Y/n I have great news! Mark is moving in with us!" My heart dropped. What did she say.. "mom he can't.. HE TRIED TO RAPE ME YESTERDAY!" I heard myself yell. My mom stood and watched him in confusion. "I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding hunny!" She chuckled. "No actually he did" Tom filled in and I felt his hands on my waist.

"No he didn't end of story!" My mom snapped at me. I felt tears run down my face. "Tom..?" I whispered wanting him to make it all stop. I knew he couldn't but- "then y/n is moving in with me tomorrow." His strong voice said with no hesitation. I felt a sort of relief splash over my body.

My mom stood there speechless. I walked out of the house. Tom following.

TOMS POV

Before I closed the door to her house her mom said something. "Take care of her just like I did!" She yelled after me. I shook my head in disbelief and slammed the door.

I ran after y/n. And I just held her. I held her to my chest as she cried silently. She cried and cried and cried and I just stood there. Slowly rubbing her back and holding her.

"Thank you Tom. So much. Now let's go to school ." She said and got up from my grip. I took her hand and we started walking.

As we were walking she spoke up again. "You know I don't have to live at your house i could find somewhere else to stay" she suggested. I shook my head. Never. I was never gonna let her leave my side. I hope.

"No, your staying with me" i said and tightened my grip of her hand just a bit.

"Now do you wanna talk about what's going on with your mom and this mark guy?" I ask, afraid that she might be uncomfortable. I notice her glance over at me with her puffy eyes. "I'll take it from the beginning."

__________________________________

Omg what's about to happend?!

Tysm for the comments its super fun!