Gyatt

⚠️SMUTTTT⚠️

He pins you onto his door and starts kissing you.

You moan in the kisses and you can feel a huge smirk on his lips form every time you do.

He Carries you on your bed laying you on your back. "Let me take care of you" he says and you blush. He pulls on your shirt and you take it off fully, as with your mini skirt.

You see him looking down at your smirking. You realize what he is looking at... your wearing a matching bra and thong from Victoria secret....

You look away blushing embarrassed. "Bad girl.." he whispers in your ear and you pull off your bra leaving his mouth WIDE open looking at your boobs. You pull him under you and now your sitting on his bulge in his pants while he is looking back. "No... let me take care of you" you say and you feel his bulge getting bigger and bigger just as his smirk.

You start pulling off his shirt, revealing his abs. You look at them with now your mouth open and he chuckles. "Like what you see princess?" He chuckles and you proceed to undo his belt.

He kicks off his pants and you pull on his underwear. "Can I?" You ask and without a seconds thought he pulls them down and your eyes fly to his dick. Shit... it's huge.

You pull off your panties and he adjusts his dick so you can sit on it.

You sit down slowly adjusting to his size as he lets out a heavy breath. "Fuck y/n" he whispers and you starts slowly moving your hips.

He grabs your hips and starts smashing them onto him. For every thrust you moan out loudly. You start adjusting to the speed and he lets go of you.

You thrust into him a bit harder and you both moan. "Your so tight y/n" he groans out and you thrust harder again making him moan out loud. "Im close y/n" he says and you start thrusting into him harder and harder.

One final groan comes out from him as you exit him and yk what happens,

You crash down next to him and your both breathing heavily. "God damn y/n... your good" he says slightly out of breath. You chuckle.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️
After a while of laying There you get up and put on your underwear. "Can i shower?" You Ask tom and he sits up looking at you.

"Aw without me?" he says pouting jokingly.

"You can join me if you want" you say seductively and he points to a door behind you. You walk in to see a HUGE bathroom. You take off your underwear again and start the shower.

Your shoulders drop as the warm water flushes over your body.

Suddenly you hear the door creak open. "Tom?" You ask as he steps in the shower. You blush and look away from him.

He takes a step closer to you and grabs your jaw very gently and then kissing it, finding your sweet spot. You take a quick breath in as he starts to suck and bite on it gently.

You put your arms around his neck as he moves up to your mouth. You feel his lips grazing yours.

He grabs your hips as his tongue slips into your mouth.

After a while of making out he starts speaking. "Can I get some of the water please?" He says through the kisses. You chuckle. "Never" you say. He smirks then turns you around so that he is now on the side with the water. You now realize how hot he looks with his draids down.

You stare at each other for a while until you feel something slightly poke your leg.

"Tom" you say chuckling. He grins at you and you step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around your body.

Tom turns off the shower and does the same. You go out of the bathroom and find some underwear in your bag.

Tom comes out while putting his hair up. "You know you do have a place for your clothes in my room." He says and you turn around confused. "Yeah.. my bag?" You say and he turns around opening a closet full of space for all of your things.

"Really?! Thank you Tom!" You say and run up to him hugging him.

you start making your way to your bag to get a hair tie from your bag. You bend down to get it and Tom mumbles smt. "Gyatt.." he mumbles for himself.

Did he just say that? You think for yourself and blush.

You turn around with a grin. "What was that?" You ask him grinning. "Huh oh nothing no I didn't say- whattt- wdym I didn't-." He gets interrupted as you kiss him gently on his lips.

He blushes. Oh my god did I make him blush?! Such a cutsie.

You go to lay down on the floor to sleep. "What the hell are you doing?" Tom asks chuckling. You turn around to his confused face glaring you down. "Oh.. am I sleeping with you?" You ask him confused.  (Stupid bitch)

"YK how people say there are no such things as stupid questions? Their wrong, that was a stupid question." He says and lays down. You giggle and lay down next to him.

"WAIT!" You yell and he sits straight up looking at you frightened of your scream. "I forgot doggi" you say and start walking to your bag and get out a stuffed animal.

 "I forgot doggi" you say and start walking to your bag and get out a stuffed animal

(This is my irl stuffed animal BE POLITE EVEYONE)

You start walking back. "Geez you scared me- what the hell is that?" He chuckles pointing at doggi. "SHUT UP HE IS SO BEUTIFUL" you once again yell and hit him gently on his arm. He laughs and picks up doggi hugging him.

"I am sorry doggi, my name is Tom" he says and holds him. You giggle and lay down grabbing doggi and putting your head at toms chest. He turns of the light.

"Thank you Tom" you whisper to him. "For what?" He asks. Silence. "Just... thank you for everything" you say and breath out resting on him. "Well thank you" he says. "For what?" You reply. "Just... thank you for being here" he says and you can't help but smile.

__________________________________

HOPE YALL LIKED THIS

thank you so so much for 600 READS!!!

Please vote and comment<3

ILY❤️❤️

/this chapter was written by Alva