Try

[ please don't call her cringe for this chapter, ED is real and there are people who struggle just like this ]

TOMS POV:

"I-... forgive you, I'm sorry for yelling too Bill"  She says and Bill smiles gently at her.

I put all the food up on the table. "YESS CAN I HAVE SOME NUGGETS?" Bill asks and I roll my eyes jokingly. "Okay okay but don't eat them all" I say and glance over at y/n. Her face made my shoulders drop. She looked.... Terrified. I've never seen someone so scared of food.

I handed her a nugget. "Tom.. I cant.... I cant do it." She says and I felt my knees getting weak. "You can, I believe in you." I say and I see her face light up slightly. "Ill try" she says and I smile for myself. She takes a bite and swallows quickly. She takes a deep breath. I see her eyes start to get watery. Fuck. "Hey, hey are you alright?" I ask and I see her eyes fill up so far that tears run down her pretty face.

"I'm sorry Tom I'll just excuse myself for a moment" she says and runs up the stairs, tears pouring down her rosy cheeks. I quickly look over to bill who's stuffing himself with food. He looks up at me full mouth, still chewing as he says "What?" He asks. I roll my eyes and pick up the box of nuggets. I run up the stair and assume that she is in our room.

Our room.. I like the sound of that.

I open the door to find her on the bed, crying... sobbing. "Hey, y/n it's okay" I say to her. "It's not tho... I just can't do it!" She yells and my heart drops. "Oh y/n..." I say and hug her tightly. "Please eat... please." I say hoping my begging would work. "Ok" she says and starts to slowly eat on one of them, so do i.

After a while of comfort and eating it's all done and I hug her. "I am so proud of you y/n" I said truthfully. She cried out a bit more. "Promise I'm not gross Tom, please" she begged me. I felt so bad for her. "I promise you, your the most perfect girl I've ever known.. I love you so much." I say and she kisses me.

DING DONNGGG

Y/ns pov

"Are we expecting company?" I say and glance over at Tom. "Uh.. that depends" he says and runs out of the room.

I hear him open the door. "Delivery for Tom kaulitz?" Another guy says. "Yes thank you." Tom says.

After a bit he comes up with a box in his hand. "What's that?" You ask him. "Uhhh... you'll find out." He says and you giggle out of excitement.

The day goes by quickly and Tom keeps praising you for eating, making you feel super happy.

(TIME SKIPPPP)

"Goodnight y/n" Toms raspy voice echoed through your thoughts. "Goodnight ml" You say back and put your head on his stomach.

After an hour or two you couldn't sleep, not for any particular reason. You didn't move tho. You didn't wanna disturb the sleeping beauty.

TOMS POV

I looked down at her without moving a muscle. Didn't wanna disturb the sleeping beauty. She was so beautiful. Before I could think I spoke up quietly. "I love you so much, I don't even think you realize" I whisper, but knowing she couldn't hear me was calming. Beautiful, beautiful girl...
(Yes she was awake)

TIME SKIP

My eyes fluttered open, I look over to where y/n was laying but she isn't there. I walk in the bathroom to find her showering. "Tom?" I heard her sweet voice. " just me princess" I reply realizing how raspy my voice is.

I hear her silently giggle. "What's so funny?" I ask fully aware that she gets turned on my my voice. "No, nothing" she replies happily. 'Fucking hell this girl' I thought to myself and undressed.