What if I just...

Tom threw me on the bed. "Strip." Was all he said, I grinned. I immediately took my shirt off, and then turned my back to him. "Unclip it!" I told him, he took his time. His fingers caressing my back drove me insane. He gently unclipped it and watched as I took it off, revealing what he loved the most. He gently caressed my sensitive skin as I took my skirt off.

"Your beautiful y/n.." he mumbled under his breath as he looked down at me. I blushed and looked away, as he picked me up and threw my on the bed. I knew this was gonna end with him demanding me to do things... and I loved it. That was exactly the kind of person he was, and I was obsessed with him.

Tom took his shirt off, revealing his muscular build... god damn that muscular build. I felt myself get wet just by looking at him, damn that muscular build... he must've noticed my staring, because he got in bed and laid (not laid but YK holding himself up) over me, his face inches from mine and his strong arms and torso brushing against my bare skin.

"You like this?" He chuckled, one of those deep raspy ones. He finally took his pants off, Jesus... I sighed and nodded as an answer to his question. "Spread your legs for me doll." He said, and I blushed. Was I gonna listen? No! I have self respec- okay yeah maybe I did.. he looked down and grinned, his finger moved to tease my clit, moving circles around and gently putting pressure. "Very wet today?" Tom asked and moved closer. I nodded. "Don't even try to hide that boner though." I said and gasped. His finger pumped into me, in and out.

"Oh god!~" I moaned and threw my head back. Tom grinned and took his belt off, pulling his oversized pants off. He grabbed me and tossed me over, so I was on my fours. He got on the bed and pulled his boxers down. "Try to keep quiet princess.." he mumbled and thrusted inside of me. He tossed me around the bed as he held my hips and kept thrusting into me.

"Mh~" he kept grunting and moaning. "Fuck Tom!~" I yelled out. He kept tossing me around and it felt so good...

He threw my back so I was laying on my back. "Let me eat you out, pleaseeee?" He begged, this was a perfect opportunity for me to be a little demanding too... "get on your knees and beg." I said, it felt so weird, I was never like that... but Tom seemed to love it.

"Yes ma'am.." he smirked and got on his knees.

(Time skip)

I was laying in bed next to him, still panting a little. "Wanna take a nap?" Tom asked gently, I nodded. He rolled over, facing me. I rolled over so my back was facing him, I knew he was gonna pull me in closer.

He pulled me in by my waist, so my back was pressing against his body. I had already put a shirt on, but he didn't bother to. His hand moved my shirt up slightly and moved his hand over my breasts. His hand landed on one of them and he just kept it there.

"You have such a boob fetish Tom" I said and shook my head, I felt his chest rise a little in laughter. "Only because your are so perfect" he replied making me blush, why was I like this?!

I fell asleep in his arms.

Toms POV

I saw her falling asleep, she was mine. She was my gorgeous girl and I wasn't gonna let anyone take her away from me. I pulled her closer and kissed her perfect lips. She turned around in her sleep and I kept caressing her body.

I started feeling drowsy, soon my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

Bills POV

I came home from school, knowing they would be home already. "TOM? Y/N?" I called out but got no answer, I quietly walked upstairs and saw them sleeping, cuddled up with their faces inches apart. I felt jealously, I knew I shouldn't have... I wanted that too. It wasn't even y/n... she was beautiful, but she was still my brother's girlfriend... I just wanted someone to hold, to kiss. Why didn't girls like me?! Except I knew the answer to that... Tom was confident, hot and he is strong..

What if I just... tried to... I moved closer, crawling on the bed. I moved closer to y/ns face, leaning in. It felt so wrong to do this... but I wanted to know how it felt to be kissed.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers, she leaned into the kiss a little. I felt my heart skip a beat when she did. I soon pulled away, I heard her quietly moan.. "Tom.." she mumbled, I was embarrassed. I ran out, that didn't feel like I expected it to, it just felt wrong. God I felt guilty...

I walked out and closed the door.

Y/ns POV

I was asleep, I woke up by the feeling of toms lips on mine. They felt different... i dont know how but they just did. They felt so soft and gentle... I leaned into the kiss, it was so heavenly. When he pulled away, I heard footsteps and our door closing. "Tom~" I mumbled, wondering if he left. I felt Tom adjust and hold me tighter.

Weird.. I thought for myself, but got over it quickly as Tom pressed his lips on mine, they were back to normal again. Why did that first kiss feel so good?

"Morning princess.." he mumbled and pressed his lips to my neck, nothing could ever beat that. "You did so well yesterday, your mood with your mouth... plus, your tiny, and I'm pretty god damn big." He said and grinned. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What are you, 18cm?" I said teasingly.  "Actually I'm 24, thanks for asking." He said cockily and my jaw dropped. "You measured?!" I yelled and he shrugged and laughed. God was he a child sometimes, but a hot one. Wait.. can I even say tha-

Bills pov
I heard y/n yell something about measuring. I was laying in my bed feeling so guilty. But her lips felt so soft... I knew it wasn't actually her. I just wanted someone.

Girls never liked me... I'm way too feminine...

‼️‼️SELF HARM WARNING‼️‼️

I gently took my phone and opened the phone case, taking out the hidden razor. I sighed shakily. One last time. I said to myself before I pushed the blade into my skin.

I gasped in pain and cried out a little. I hear y/ns and toms footsteps and tried to be quiet, but I knew they had heard. I heard a soft knock on the door, I was just about to tell them to go away, when y/n opened the door, and looked up at me...

_____________________
DEEP APOLOGIES FOR MAKING YOU WAIT

SOME SMUT TO MAKE UP FOR IT!

I feel so bad for bill:(

I'll post new when y'all comment about the story, I wanna hear your reactions!