You horny shit. Let's go-

I gasp loudly, i was truly mesmerized by bills action. Tom is just staring at his feet. "YES BILL!" I yelled out and bill smiled proudly, I was proud of him too. "Tom this is great!" I shout to Tom and he smiles. "I think it actually is..." Tom mumbles making me smile. "Next week it's a trial" bill said and my eyes widened. "So soon?!" I ask and bill nods. "They take in rape cases quicker than most." Bill admits. "Let's go in to school now"

Time skip

As we enter first class me and Tom rush to the back to sit next to eachother. As we jump in the chairs we laugh. Our teacher walks in and we go silent. As our teacher is taking attendance I start rocking on my chair. "William he-" the teache gets interrupted by me yelling and a chair crashing to the ground. Tom bursts out laughing and so do i. The rest of the class giggles and looks at me on the floor.

"Y/n y/l/n get up." The teacher strictly said. I reached for toms hand and he helped me up. "Damn your strong baby" I whisper to tom as the teacher continues with attendance. "Outside, now." Tom whispers back and leaves the classroom.

A minute after I go outside and just as I close the door tom pulls me in and French kisses me. I giggle Into the kiss. "Your making me so hard y/n stop" tom mumbles into the kiss. He picks me up and pressed my back into some lockers, everyone is in class so the hallways are empty. "Your kissing me you know?" I giggle and he just kissed me harder.

"Let's skip and go to mine?" Tom suggested and I already knew what he wanted. "You horny shit. Let's go" I smiled and he started carrying me outside.

TIME SKIPP
(I'm sorry but SMUT WARNING )
Lex I'm not allowing you to read this tysm

The second the door closes our bodies press together. Tom presses me against the door and French kisses me again. I can feel the bulge in his pants get bigger and bigger. He Carries me to his bedroom and locks the door before throwing me on the bed.

I remove my shirt revealing my boobs covered in a black laced bra. Tom grins. "God damn I missed that" he mumbles and I tug on his clothes as he quickly takes them off. I push him on The bed and crawl ontop of him. "Your so sexy" Tom mumbled making me giggle. "Please y/n what's taking you so long" he wines. "You can wai-" I get cut off by him flipping us over and removing my panties quickly.

He starts rubbing my clit and I whine. "Mh~ Tom stop teasing!" I whine and he grins. "It's so fun though" he starts moving around my entrance. "Please..." I moan and he sticks in two fingers into me curving them a bit, he knew exactly how I liked it.

"F-fuck!~ tom!~" I moan and sit straight up riding his fingers.

TOMS POV

Fuck she's so beautiful. Riding my fingers. My two fingers pleasing her, I knew just how she wanted it. The way she moaned at my touch was so amazingly hot.

I curve my finger extra much and watch her eyes squeeze shut as I hit her g-spot. "AH TOM~" she moans my name and I feel a grin creep up on my face. Her back arches and I almost loose grip of her.

YNS POV

"Don't cum y/n." Tom says sternly and pull out of me walking over to something in his room. I groan in annoyance. "You didn't even let me finish!" I whine and Tom puts his new amplifier in front of the bed.

"Get on, we have to test our new equipment for our concert anyways" Tom says picking me up and putting me on it. He grabs his guitar and plugs it in. "Tom this isn't gonna- AH~" I moan as he plays a note making it vibrate right under my clit.

Tom starts playing one of his songs and I moan at every tone he plays. "Don't cum until I tell you to." Tom says playing more. "Tom!~ I'm close-!" I yell. Tom walks up to me and takes me off shoving his fingers inside of me again. "G-GOD TOM!~" I moan and bounce on and off his fingers. "Cum y/n." He says making me finish instantly. He pulls out and lays down on the bed.

I crawl ontop of him. "How would you like it?" I ask him. "I want to fuck you, I love your pretty little moans for me" Tom grins and flips me over so I'm on all fours. "Tom-" I don't get to finish my sentence before he slams himself into me with a loud groan. "Fuck y/n~" he groans and grab my hips pulling in and out of me. "Tom!~" I moan and pant.

Tom pulls out of me and flips me over before pulling in again. "I wanna see that beautiful face of yours~" he groans making me moan even more.
TIME SKIP (sorry tell me if you want more)

"Should we go back to school?" I ask Tom whilst putting on my clothes. "Nah I don't wanna" Tom replies. "So what should we do then?" I ask him and he thinks for a moment. "I wanna go to a water park" Tom suggests casually. My eyes widen and I chuckle. "Tom it's a normal school day, if we're gonna do it it's gonna be expensive!" I say shaking my head.

Tom scoffs. "Since when didn't I have money?" He says cockily pressing his tongue in his cheek. (hope y'all get what I mean) "since when were you so cocky?" I scoff back and he pulls me In. "Since I realized how badly you need me" he grins and I blush. I kiss him softly, my lips just gently pressing against his own. I was happy for the first time in a long time.