Just let me protect you y/n

Hi please cmt on things it's super fun I always reply:) I love when u cmttttt
__________________________________You froze. What did he tell you to do..? His fist made contact with your stomach as you groaned in pain and got on your knees.

"Now beg nicely" he grinned. You look up at him with disgust. "Please can you stop it." You whine again. He starts to unzip his pants. 'Is this really happening' you think. He pulls them off. "Pull my boxers off love" he grins down at you.

"NO!" You yell and try to run for it.

He grabs your by your arm and starts pulling off your shirt. "No please don't!" You yell but it sounds more like just sobbs. He gets it off and starts to pull down your skirt.

You look over at the window and see Tom opening his window to take a cig. You look over and realize your window is open too.

"TOM HELP ME!!!" You yell as loud as you can and mark hits you again making you cry out loud.

TOMS POV

She should be here any second now.

I wait for a bit just sitting on my bed but I decide to take a cig. I walk over to my drawer and find them well hidden under my school books.

I go and open my window holding up the lighter when I hear her voice say my name. That soft voice wasn't soft like usual. No. She was screaming my name.

My eyes flicker up to her window and I see an older man trying to.. pull down her skirt. He punches her in the face. Oh fuck no.

I jump out of my window and seconds later I stumble into her room punching the guy right in his jaw making him drop y/n on her bed.

"Bitch!" The guy says and swings back. I stumble back but catch myself again. I hear y/n mumble. "Oh shit.." she says and runs infront of me. (Your so stupid)

"DONT TUTCH HIM!" She yell as he punches her again. I push her aside. "Y/n move please!" I beg her and swing at him. I Hit him right in his nose making him fall to the ground. He stands up. Y/n runs up to me again. "Tom I was stupid to call you, please just leave!" She yells and he pushes her into a wall. Oh how I wanted to go comfort her. She tries standing up going towards us again. I push her gently Back. "Just let me protect you y/n..." I say and her eyes look up at mine full of sadness.

I pushed the guy onto the floor as he was watching y/n. How dare he even look at her. I jump on him and start punching him. I won't stop until this motherfucker is dead.

Y/NS POV

"HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER!" He yells as I just lay back watching. Ugh my head hurts. He stops. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! tom yells as mark crawles out terrified.

Tom slams the door shut and runs straight up to me. His hands cupping my face.

TOMS POV

I cup her head. Her beautiful bruises face. I feel her head slowly start to get heavier. "Y/n..?" I say trying to hold myself from crying. She tries standing up but fails.

I grab her bridal style and put her on her bed. She falls asleep. How can anyone try to hurt someone as beautiful as her..?

Well now that I DID save her and she's asleep I might as well admire her beautiful body. I lay down next to her and put her head against my chest. Soon I start to fall asleep too...

__________________________________

Sorry for super short chapter!

I just wanted to post something hihi!

TYSM FOR THE VOTES AND CMTS WE LOVE UUUU

/Alva wrote this chapter