Get it on bitch

We walked over to the old oak tree. Seeing bill there smoking was calming. He had a calm energy around him.

I saw two other guys too. I glanced over at Tom questioning. He seemed to get what I meant. "Y/n this is Gustav, the drummer of our band and our friend, and this is is Georg the bassist of our band also our friend. Gustav, georg this is y/n" you smiled at them and they smiled back. Wait...

"Band?" You and Tom sat down. They all turned to look at you. "Your saying... you don't know about us?" Bill almost chokes on his smoke. "No? What are y'all famous or sm?"

TOMS POV:

"What are y'all famous or sm?" She chuckles as if she didn't think we were. "Do you have ur phone with you?" (Pretend that iPhone and shi existed) bill asks her. "Yea it's here!" She says and pulls up her phone. "What's your favorite band?" I ask, thinking about yesterday where she almost said she was listening to them. "Oh uh I think Tokio Hotel they are so good, the singer has such a beutiful voice and omd sorry Tom the guitarist sounds hot.. the drum skills too! Ugh and the bass fits so well to every song!" She smiles at us. I look over at bill and his jaw is dropped. I smirk. She just said I was hot and didn't even know it.

"What.. y'all are giving eachother weird stares..." she says looking over at all of us. "Y/n do you know how they look?" Gustav asks. "No I actually don't.." she becomes quiet. "What are y'all Tokio Hotel or smt?" She laughs as if it was a joke.

"Uh yeah we actually are" I smirk at her. she looks over at me and fake smiles. "Nice try asshole" she chuckles. "No we are actually!" Bill smiles at her.

YNS POV

what the fuck did the man just say. My jaw drops. "No fucking way?!" I yell. I just realized what I said. I cover my face with my hands and lean against the tree. "Thank you y/n!" Bill smiles big and you take your hands of your face. "I mean you do.." you whisper loud enough for them to hear. "I do have guitar skills I know" Gustav jokes and we all laugh.

RIIIIIIIINGGGG

"Oh we should go inside before someone finds out we're smoking" bill says and we all stand up. Everyone goes inside and as I'm about to catch the door I feel toms hot breath on my neck. "Love you just called me hot without knowing" I felt his smirk as he kissed my neck and kept on walking. My cheeks burned pink.

TIME SKIP
TW: ED

I walked into the lunch room. Gosh I was hungry.. but I can't eat. No I just can't. I feel fat.

I went to look for the guys table. I stood on my tippy toes as I saw them. A girl leaning over the table showing her tits off. She was talking and jumping up and down making them bounce.

I walked over and saw Tom trying to look away as she leaned up infront of him wanting him to pay attention to her. Two can play that game, bitch.

I walked up and sat in toms lap and started sucking on his neck. "Um who are yiou?" (Yea she pronounced it yiou) she squealed with the highest pick possible. I looked up at Tom and he was as red as a tomato looking down at you amused. "Uh hi I'm y/n" you say not looking at her, putting down your head in the crook of his neck. His hands held your ass.

"But tomiii!! Tomi look at me! Look at me tomi" she squealed. "Gosh will you shut up" I whisper loud enough to hear. She stopped talking. "Oh yeah fight me right now!" She squealed. I chuckled. I stood up and saw her standing with her fists up. "Get it on bitch" you said and she swung her fist and hit your face. It barely even felt like anything.. did she even hit you?

(Your not like a baddie it's just she could rlly not fight fr)

You look up at her with no emotion. A smirk staring to form on my face. I punched her right in her plastic ass nose and she dropped to the ground. "AHHH GUYS SHE HIT ME TOMMY HELP MEEE" she squealed and I held my ears.

I looked over at Tom and he was looking at me seductively. Did he get turned on by me punching that girl?

TOMS POV

She stands up from my lap and goes over to.. I think her name is Olivia? I hear y/n mumble something. "Get it on bitch" she mumbles. I wanted to go grab her, tell her olivia isnt worth it but... damn was she attractive.. Olivia swung at her and I heard bill slightly gasp. He goes to grab y/n but I stop him. I need to know how this is gonna end. Y/n smirks. Holy shit.. I feel my pants get tighter.. shit not rn..

Y/n punches olivia right in the nose and she falls backwards. I hear her yelling something but I can't hear what. I'm too focused on y/n. My pants are so tight. She looks over at me and I feel myself smirking. She goes over to sit on my again. Fuck this girl had me wrapped around her finger.

Y/NS POV

I sit back on Tom to feel a lump in his pants. I look back at him with a questioning face and he smirks at me. When I realize what it was I decided to tease him a bit. I moved slightly forward. I felt his heavy breath almost like a moan in my ear. I smile for myself and move back fast this time. He whimpers not so loud but clear enough for me to hear. He rested his head on the crook of my neck, breathing heavy.

"Holy fuck y/n" he whispers in my ear. I look back at him innocently then start sucking on his sweet spot next to his jawline. His breathing starts to shake a bit. The lump under me only growing bigger. I bite at it for a bit and he moans not too loud but loud enough for BILL to now hear.

"Tom will you shut up, ew I'm trying to eat" he says with a disgusted face. "Sorry" you say and look back as tom starts eating. "Where's your food princess?" He asks me and I look down at my feet. "Oh uh I'm not really hungry rn" I said with a fake smile. "Y/n you have to eat" bill says with a worried face. "No I'm fine really!" You say and try to smile bigger.

Tom knows something's not right, he looks at you with a worried face. "Hey y/n is staying at our house from now on btw" Tom says to bill. Bill laughs. "Already moving in I see?" He chuckles. You look down at your feet embarrassed. "No it's fine I'll just stay somewhere else it's really fine" you almost whisper out of embarrassment.

Tom notices how your feeling and hits bill on his arm. Tom shakes his head mouthing "I'll tell you later" and bill stops laughing now kinda worried about you.

"Y/n your staying with us if you want it or not" Tom says and you feel so relieved. "Yeah it's really fine I don't mind" bill says with his whole mouth full of food.

__________________________________

Heyy guys!

1287 words! Ima start writing how many words there are on every chapter. If your liking this story please tell a friend or sm about it cus I work super hard on it!