You may

I froze at his words. What's did he say..?

"I-I'm so sorry y/n.. I'm so sorry... I tried to fight against I promise!" He cried. I didn't know what to do. (I swear this bitch needs help)

I was just Frozen. He cried even more in my arms and I flashed back to reality. "She- she what..?" I mumbled and I felt my blood start to boil. I hugged tom back. "Shh... oh my baby..." i was so angry but I wanted to be there for him. I needed to.

He clinged onto me as good as he could as tears were just pouring down his face. I laid down in bed next to him and he had his face buried in my neck sobbing.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so so sorry..." Tom sobbed. I felt so bad but I didn't say anything. I just caressed his back. "I don't know why I even suggested them coming here.." it all dropped. He invited them? He invited them and didn't even think about what would happened? I laid frozen.

"Y-y/n..?" I stood up and walked out. I walked out of the house. Walked towards the bar. I needed a drink.

BILLS POV

I saw y/n run down the stairs and out of the house. I couldn't get an ounce of sleep yesterday. I sighed and walked up the stairs but before I could, Tom ran past me, chasing after y/n. I stumbled back slightly. Damn it. He can not fuck this up. Not now.

YNS POV

I Walk outside. Out of no where I feel two strong arms hold me from behind. Two strong arms belonging to Tom kaulitz. "Y/n. I know you probably hate me right now. But I need you to listen. I suggested it. I never thought about any of the things that could happened. I'm sorry y/n... I'm so sorry..."

Tom pleaded. My heart melted, he was just raped and he was apologizing to me? I couldn't be mad at him.. I turned around and hugged him. "Shh.. it's okay darling... it's okay" Tom started sobbing again. I could tell he tried to hide it.

(Time skip)

We both walked inside again. "Oh thank god." Bill sighed. I walk up to bill with a serious face. "Bill. The fucking cunt raped him" I said and I felt myself get more mad by the second. Bills face dropped. "She- did... Tom?" He looked at Tom before running up to him hugging him. "God Tom..." bill was almost crying now too.

I walk up to Tom "let's go back to bed okay?" Tom nods and we walk upstairs. I lay him in the bed and crawl under the covers with him. Tom didn't move, I expected him to hug me or cuddle me but he didn't. "Tom..?" I whispered. He flinched the slightest bit. "I- sorry I didn't think you wanted me to touch you... may I?" Tom asks gently and my heart melts. I roll over and lay in his arms.

"You may"

Tom sighs a relieved sigh and relaxes in my arms. "And if I ever see that slut again I'll have her head on a stick." I said casually. Tom laughed nervously. "Tom you don't have to be nervous, I'm not mad with you, just be the normal you..." I asked him. "I-It's hard..." he whispered and I kissed him.

"Don't worry baby" I kissed him again. I started slowly caressing his face making him smile slightly. "My sweet boy" I mumbled. "I am not a boy" tom said jokingly mad. I giggled. "Oh but your my boy..." I say teasingly. "My boy" I repeat.

I backed away to look at toms face. He was blushing but clearly trying to hide it. "Your cute when you blush you know that Tom?" He blushed even harder. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We cuddled for like an hour, sometimes we talked but we mostly kept quiet. Bill walked in. "Hey, I made breakfast be up in five minutes or I'll splash you with cold water." Bill casually said and walked out.

I looked at Tom and we burst out laughing. "We better get up I guess" Tom laughed and I nodded and leaned closer to his face. Tom flinched slightly. My face dropped. "Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-." I interrupted him. "Shh my baby... I know you didn't..." I felt so bad for him, I hugged him gently.

He hugged back. "Let's get up?" I said and he nodded. We got up and got dressed. Just as I finished bill shouted. "YALL HAVE ONE MINUTE LEFT!" He yelled from the kitchen making me and Tom giggle. I grab his hand and walk downstairs.

TIME SKIP

After we ate breakfast we realized it was a school day adm we started rushing around the house. "BILL WHERE IS MY PURSE?!" I yelled as Tom ran up the stairs to grab a cap. "BY THE BLACK COAT!" bill yelled and I grabbed it.

After a while we were all sitting in the car on our way to school. "We will make it in time Tom relax" I sighed as he drove like a maniac. "Y/n. I have mr.Persson, he will literally sue me or some shit if I'm late for the exams!" Tom yells stressed. I was sitting in the seat behind him. I put my hands gently on his shoulders. "Calm down..."

After a few seconds he calms down. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" Tom sighs. "Okay Tom stop being so fucking cheesy." Bill scoffed. Tom rolls his eyes jokingly. "Y'all wanna know something about Stella ?" Bill said and we both nod. Tom seemed quite nervous talking about her so my hands stayed resting on his shoulders.

"I sued the bitch"

_________________

💀🖕

That bitch Stella is dead to me

Anyways, please tell me if I'm doing well and keep giving me motivation with your comments it helps me keep going. BYE BABES❤️