I can't stand a minute without you

Can We get some  comments on this chapter>:)

As we start making our way to school Tom goes up to grab something. You wait patiently at the door as he runs down the stairs with a cap in his hand. "Your wearing this" he says and throws it at you.

It's a sage green cap. It's beautiful. "Thank y-" "I want you to wear it, no need to tell me thank you" Tom interrupts you smiling as he locks the door and you both keep on walking.

Little did you know that that cap was his favorite one, he wouldn't even let Bill touch it!

When you get to school you immediately see Bill and a hot girl talking. You and Tom stop in your walk and turn to face each other. You look super exited as Tom looks confused. He chuckles. "You know most girls avoid Bill at all cost, who is she?" He says quietly to you.

You grin. "How could they not? He is such a cutie" you say wanting to tease Tom a bit. You keep on walking as Tom is still standing behind you looking jealous and kinda mad. "Awh Tom don't be jealous" you say giggling at his childishness. "Whatever..." he mumbles and walks a bit further away from you. You immediately feel bad. "No please I was only joking!" You say and run up to him. He looks down at you and his gaze softens at the sight of your sorry eyes. He smiles slightly.

You sigh at the sight of his smile. You stand on your tippy toes and lean over to kiss him. He pulls you in by your ass. His lips graze yours. You pull away but keep your face inches from his. "Plus nobody could ever be as hot as you" you whisper and then pull away fully, leaving him blushing.

He catches up to you. He pulls you back so he is standing behind you leaning on the crook of your neck. "Y/n don't fucking do this to me" He says not sounding mad dw. "Or what handsome?" You whisper as a grin spreads on his face. Just as his mouth is about to hit yours you get interrupted.

"TOMIII" a short girl squeezes through you and puts her arms around Toms neck. "Oh uh hey Laura.." Tom says looking down at her, not like he looks at you but still different...

"So I was thinking, you and me, tonight? Netflix and chill of course... you know just like last Sunday " (the day you moved in / met Tom) She says winking at him. "Oh um.." His gaze flies over to you. Your just standing watching him shocked.
Heartbroken.

You turn around and run off. Somewhere, anywhere to be honest. You run off to a janitors closet, hearing steps behind you. Someone opened the door and your sitting in a corner with your head down in your knees. "Go away Tom" you say through sobs. "No y/n its me" you hear Bills voice say and you feel him sitting down next to you.

"I saw what happened, listen he can be a dick but he is special to you I promise he is! That day you moved in he couldn't stop talking about you and that Layla girl came before you!" He says trying to sound reassuring. You sigh. You hear the door open again. You can't even see who it is through your watery eyes. But you can tell it's Tom. By the way he walks over to you like he isn't sure if you want him there or not.

"Listen y/n Layla came before you, I swear. I would never play you I-I promise and I just really want you to know that um- I just.. I really like you y/n I don't want to leave you." He says and I can feel him trying to keep his calm not succeeding very well.

"I'll leave you to it" bill says and exits the janitors closet. "Oh god, Tom I need to know I can trust you, I mean I know your reputation..." you whisper. "Y/n please trust me, give me a chance, I'll do anything to prove it!" He says and you can't help but to melt at his eyes. His worried, soft eyes. You throw your arms around him and sob into his shoulder.

"Please don't ever make me doubt you again, please Tom" you sob and he just holds you stroking your back. "I promise" he says.

After a while you get up and he wipes your tears with his thumb. "Ready for PE?" He asks you and you smirk at him. "I bet you'll love my tight shorts." You say playfully and walk out with him following you. (Walk him like a dog sis)