Chapter 8 - Fainted

The next couple weeks or so were all about ignoring eachother.

Jisung would wake up earlier to leave the dorm before Minho woke up in order to prevent the bathroom debacle from the first day. And jisung would spend most of his time at the library studying after school.

The classes at this school were certainly much harder than minho had anticipated, but his dad had gave him many extra classes in years prior so he would be used to the workload. With jisung however, this was a life or death situation. He needed to stay in this school. So he spent all his free time studying to the brim.

Anytime they did end up being together at the same time, Minho would simply not respond to whatever the squirrel had to say, if he said anything at all to him. His social battery was very low all the time.

So basically Minho lived alone.

Honestly it was everything he ever wanted.

He made his own food, ate alone, studied, watched tv. The dorm was his.

It almost felt like his father hadn't betrayed him by giving him a double room instead of a single.

But that didn't stop him from thinking about the squirrel. Especially during lunch.

The boy and his friends sat across the lunch room from Minhos isolated corner, yet he always found himself looking there.

As much as an annoyance the squirrel was, something about him intriuged Minho. Always causing him to swirl around his mind rent free.

When he's dancing, sometimes he feel like hears the boys voice. His soft singing when he waits for his ramen water to boil. His squirrel cheeks when he eats. It all circles in his thoughts without reason.

When he draws, only his face comes to mind. When he studies, eats, when he lives. He's always in his brain.

Minho was going crazy.

☜༶⋆❀⋆༶☞

"Wah finally!"

I throw my bag onto my bed, pulling off my socks and jacket. Flopping myself onto the bed like I always do after long days.

The bathroom is locked meaning my roommate is in the dorm, just not in the room.

Leaving me alone in our shared bedroom.

Something I haven't had in a while.

I've been so worked up with studying to make sure I maintain above average on all tests. Just because I'm in this school wouldn't make colleges like me, it's whether I excel in this school enough to stay in and have all As.

So I spend most of my time in the library so I don't bother Minho, but I decided to come home early today since the library had maintenance for a few hours. So I was going to have to face the older even just for a small time.

I sit in my bed, enjoying the comfort it brings me, when I let me eyes explore the room. Both of us don't have much furniture. I just have a few pictures of my mom and my beloved teddy bear, but I never really explored Minhos side.

Hesitating, I get up to take a peek. He won't notice since he's in the bathroom anyway, right?

I pick up a framed picture he keeps on his desk side, it's one of three cats. I had to hold back my laughter when I saw this. The boy acts so cold yet keeps pictures of his cats.

That's so cute.

I mean what?

Anyways.

A black book on his desk catches my attention, it's the one he always sketches in.