Chapter 19 - He's taken

"Do we really have to?"

"That's what I'm saying!" I throw my hands in the air in agreement with Seungmin. A rare occurrence really.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have told me about it then Jisung?" Felix eyes me down before sticking out his tongue.

"Yah! I didn't think you'd actually want to!"

"Why wouldn't I? Chans a nice guy. It would be nice to talk to someone in English for once." Felix sighs.

"But I don't want toooo!!!" Seungmin whines.

"Come on Seungmin, it's literally your boyfriend there shouldn't you be the most comfortable?" Felix rolls his eyes before putting his arms around the boys and guiding them to a table in the middle of the lunch room. The one I stupidly mentioned sitting at.

"And that's the problem!" He whines once more before crossing his arms.

The two boys continue their bickering while I focus on balancing my tray of food since Felix's arm around my shoulder wad shaking me around.

What was up with Minho this morning?

After all I did a good thing for that brat of a roommate. I was being nice.

Was it because of the invite from my mother?

Maybe he felt like he couldn't say no.

This was all getting awkward.

I was fine with him being the mysterious roommate who was awfully moody. But now things are changing.

I'm even going to sit with him at lunch.

And his table was quite the attention grabbing one.

Three handsome boys. All best friends.

Any girls dream really.

Many said they would sell a kidney to sit with them. To be the one who grabs the whole rooms attention like they do, simply from just eating their lunch together.

It was strange because all the people here definitely don't need to sell a kidney since their filthy rich.

"Oi Felix!" Chan yells out in english, waving to his fellow Australian as Felix waves back.

I try to turn around but Felix's grip on me was too tight. It was too late now. Soon enough I'm being pulled toward the table. The nearby tables eureenly in shock of the new people joining.

Minho and I make quick eye contact before his gaze falls on Felix.

I can almost see a shift in his eyes.

Like something changed his mood just now.

His eyes remain on Felix as we sit down, it felt like he would stab him with stares.

"Babe! You actually came!" Hyunjins eyes light up as a grumpy Seungmin sits down next to him. A visible pout on his face.

"It's not like I wanted to..." Seungmin mutters as he lets his head fall on Hyunjins shoulder.

As we get settled at the new table, Chan and Felix immediately start hitting it off. They make a great duo. Maybe it's the Aussie in them.

But honestly, it was fun.

Though Hyunjin did cause immense chaos to this group before, he was actually pretty funny. There were many times when Felix and I would die of laughter in eachothers arms.

But Minho just sat there, occasionally bring a spoonful of rice to his mouth.

I started to worry.

Maybe he was sick?