50k special - Changlix - To you

*1 year before minsung met*

"Holy shit I'm so tired." The fairy boy leans his head back with a groan. His back hitting the chairs plush as he gives his body the stretch it desired. He had been really working hard at school that just one round took a lot out of him.

"And you still got energy for a second round?"

"Do you know how dirty that sounds hyung?"

Changbin laughs on the other end of their call. Felix and him had just ended a heated game of Fortnite, as they always did after school.

The two of them don't even remember how they really met. Maybe it was that Changbin was really good and Felix needed a teammate like that. Maybe that's how they ended up adding eachother as friends?

Or maybe they had a mutual friend added?

All they knew is that their first game together, was one of many to come.

Soon their discords were exchanged.

And the next thing knew, they were talking every night.

Just like that.

Felix had liked the way their relationship had blossomed. He liked the feeling of having an escape after a long day, and the reliability changbin had since he was always there to listen.

They would call for hours on end. Changbin would talk about his life living in South Korea. How it snowed every winter, how beautiful scenery was across the pennisula, and his amazing life living under his parents large company and wealth.

He was living the dream really, that's what Felix thought when they first met.

I mean to his perspective, Felix was just some regular Australian. His parents were both Korean, they lived in syndney, he had two loving sisters, and that was it. There was no dramatic impact his life would leave on the world. He's just some regular ass guy, Felix was aware.

He felt the wall between them.

They lived across oceans. Different lives. Different social class. Even different languages as Felix was a primary English speaker.

But Changbin was so caring. He always listened. They never missed a day of talking, even in the early days were neither of them showed their faces.

Changbin finally opened up too. He was no perfect and handsome Korean guy that Felix would day dream about when he was supposed to be studying. He too had problems of his own, that he trusted Felix enough to share, though that only made the younger daydream about the handsome Korean guy more.

It warmed his heart to know he had someone he could tell everything, and likewise. The feeling of nervous judgement was non existent.

Somehow they had come to feel connected. Even if the only thing connecting them was some dumbass game. But Felix truly thanked god before bed everyday for letting him meet such an incredible person, no matter the circumstances.

The feeling that Changbin brought him was so different. He couldn't stop smiling when they talked and the way his heart beated wasn't normal.

Changbin was the same way. It had become to highlight of his day to talk to Felix and to hear his voice or see his pretty face through the screen. The tingles it brought to his stomach were addicting.

It felt as if they were meant to meet eachother. That this was fate bringing them together even across oceans. Because the two young boys knew, even without exchanging words, that what they had was special.

A sudden yell from the room next to Felixs brings the two out of their thoughts.

"Yah Lix? You there?" Changbin talks into his mic, leaning back on his chair, waiting to see if he should enter them in another queue for another round.