Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you

"BABE!!" Jisung voice echos through the hospital reception. My ears immediately perking up and my head turning to the direction.

"HANNIE!" I see the younger running toward me as my heartbeat fills my ears. Even though we had only been apart for a night, it felt like forever. I mean when you think about it, we had spent every night together since my trip back home.

He cups my face as he pants from running, I try to get up but he stops me after noticing my injuries, "Oh my god hyung..." His lips quickly push against mine in desperation. Like they couldn't stand a moment without eachother. The two of us were about to go into a full blown make out, until a cough interrupted us.

"Heh guys I'm still here..." Chan lifts his hand in awkwardness. Jisung pulls away from the kiss and turns to Chan. He suddenly pulls the older into a tight hug.

Not something you see everyday huh?

"Thank you Chan hyung-" Jisung was still breathing heavy, "Youre a life saver."

Chan chuckles and hugs the younger back. I couldn't help but smile at the two. They had showed unconditional love for me and I owe them my life. I never gave them a reason to even like me. But they're still here.

But the smile on my face was interrupted by a hand ruffling my hair. "Baby... how are you feeling?" Jisung doesn't have to look down far to see my face even though he's literally standing and I'm sitting. I pull his small waist in and lay my head onto his chest.

"I'm find hannie. What about you? Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did."

Jisung strokes my hair gently, he seemed like he was too scared to hug me back due to my injuries. He sighs and pulls away to meet my eyes, "Please trust me Minho. I hope you remembered that I got into Seoul scholars with this brain of mine. We are going to get through this." His eye bags were puffy. He almost looked like the boy I first met. The one who would stay up till ungodly hours. He looked like he hadn't slept all night.

"Jisung, he's more powerful than you think-"

My words were cut off as another figure runs over to our group. It took me a minute to recognize the fluffy hair and braces. Maybe it was my brain being fogged up, but was Yang Jeongin here?

"Channie hyung! I came as quick as I could!" He breaths heavy, looking up at the oldest before turning to look at me. "Oh god Minho hyung."

Huh I hadn't seen the boy in a while. Actually where had this dude been?

I clear my throat, "Nice to see you Jeongin-ah." I look up at Chan who had already managed to turn red just by being in the boys presence.

"I heard about you being in the hospital and Channie staying with you, so I brought you guys some gimbap!" He pulls out containers from his bag and hands them to the two of us. Jisung stood to the side, blinking his eyes, confused.

I bring his head closer to whisper in his ear, "That's Chans crush. Remember that 'mission' we went on?"

All of a sudden, jisungs miserable and guilty expression turns to one of laughter. He claps his hands and couldn't stop laughing at the thought. Even I was laughing with him.

"Pfff the mission!" He giggles as his heart shaped smile warms my heart, "I still have that picture of you and Chan hyung as my background."

My giggles abruptly stop, "Yah Han Jisung!" But the boy keeps laughing harder. I must admit it felt good for him to feel happy again. The guilt was eating me alive for hurting him with my problems.

Chan and Jeongin were talking about something on the other hand and jisung was slowly feeding me the gimbap Jeongin had brought.

"Here comes to airplane neyooohhh!"