Chapter 33 - Strong

"Jisung stop we can't- no-" Minho follows after me as I pace around the room with my phone in hand. He whimpers and tugs at my sleeve with a broken voice.

"Hello? Chan hyung?" I place the phone to my ear after finding my boyfriends best friends contact. I don't look at Minho, instead staring off at a random kitchen cabinet.

"Jisung? What's up?" The older responds with a confused voice. It was the first time I had called him since we never really talked, he always seemed like somebody Minho trusted though.

"Meet me at our dorms. Right now." I say sternly as Minhos grip on my sleeve tightens as he realizes what was happening, "Babe n-no no I- c-can't-" He chokes on his words.

I quickly hang up the phone and turn around to face the older. He didn't look okay. If that hadn't been cleared yet. I had bandaged his cuts up but the bruises on his stomach made it seem like it could've hurt vital organs. Broken a rib even.

"Please jisung! Y-you can't tell anybody! M-my dad h-he's important. I-i can't let him go.. go d-down!" Minho stutters out frantically as he tries to convince me. He violently tugs at my sleeve and and grabs my shoulders.

"Sit down Minho."

"Jisung! P-please!"

"MIN STOP IT!" I suddenly shout out, "HE HURT YOU!"

As much as I loved Minho. I was doing this for his own good. He needs to understand that. He needs to understand that I can't see him get hurt. I can't live on knowing he's in danger.

Minho backs away at my outburst, tears were flowing down his cheeks. I suddenly feel guilty, "babe I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." I approach him as he takes a seat on the kitchen chair again

"I love you Minho. I love you s-so much- it's hard to see you like this." I lift Minhos head up with a finger, meeting his wet eyes with my comforting ones. "You're strong right? My strong Min? We can do this. We are going to get through this. We have t-to stop him."

Minho nods and looks at his hands and I plant a quick kiss on his cheek. As if on cue, a knock sounds the apartment

"H-hannie..." Minho wipes a few stray tears from his eyes as he sits up in his chair. My heart was breaking into pieces at the sight. "I'm scared.."

"Everything's going to be okay hyung. I promise."

With those words, Minho nods and I open up the door. Chan stands on the other side looking like he ran a mile, "Minho... where- what h-happened?" He stands in the doorway catch his breath.

But when his eyes find Minhos, his breath is gone all over again. "Holy shit!" He takes one look at him and turns back to me, "Jisung! What the hell happened to him. Oh my fucking god!"

Chan doesn't waste anytime and gets to Minhos side, helping him up and supporting his weight with his arms. I'm glad Chan was here to help because the two were similar in size, there's no way I could've supported Minho myself.

"I'll take him to the doctor, jisung get someone to go with you to the station." Chan yells out as he rushes out the door with Minho in his back. It seemed like he already understood the situation, even without an explanatory on.

My boyfriend looks back at me, there were tears in his eyes. Along with that was the fear, the same fear I had seen when we saw his dad at the market.

Minho had to be strong. He always has been. He never hasn't. But this time was too far. If I had known things were this bad, I would've gone to the police sooner.

"HYUNJIN!! SEUNGMIN!!" I knock loudly on the couples door. Praying they would open quickly, this wasn't some regular Tuesday.

"What the hell do to want jisung?" Seungmin opens the door a crack, Hyunjin stood behind him with his eyes closed and his arms wrapped around seungmins waist, his head rested on his shoulder like he was practically sleeping on him.

"Minhos hurt. I need to go to the police station off campus."

Hyunjins head shoots up and seungmin opens the door fully, their eyes were wide. "WHAT?"

****

The tears I had been holding in had finally hit their limit.

I think the moment I tried to say his name, it all came rushing out. I choke on my sobs as seungmin pats the back of my back gently.

"Sir I'm going to need you to be more clear."

I take a deep breath, saying these words were painful. "My boyfriend. Lee Minho. Is being ab- ..." I ignore the lump in my throat and wipe my eyes, "... he's being abused by his father, the ceo of Lee corporations. I want to report it."

The officers eyes immediately widen. "Lee corporations? Sir do you know what your saying?" He scoffs, "and what is a 16 year old like you doing here?"

"What-"

Hyunjin immedaittly cuts me off, looking at the officer with a piecing glare. "He knows what he's saying! Don't talk to him like that."

The officer rolls his eyes. "If we aren't going to have any adults here, let's just move on- uh are you seriously calling someone right now sir?" The officer looks to Hyunjin who has his phone to his ear and a frustrated expression on his face.

"Yeah hi I got something I need you to deal with. Pretty easy evidence but a powerful man." Hyunjin hangs up the phone just as fast as he called, looking back at the confused offcier.

"That was my attorney. The Hwangs attorney. Did you forget this station is in the same region as one of the most elite schools with rich ass students?" Hyunjin calmly sits down, "if you don't co operate with us, I'm gonna shut this place down. File the damn report and let's get this man arrested."

Seungmins lip break out into a smile, "Get his ass babe! Wooo!!!"

Even I felt a sense of hope in that moment. We were going to help him. Minho was going to be safe.

I'm sure of it.

****

"A fractured rib, a sprained ankle, few large bruises, and minor internal bleeding." The nurse flips through the packet on her clipboard, "Your going to have to stay the night Mr Lee Minho."

I keep my head low, sniffling quietly to myself. How could let this happen? I shouldn't have told him. Nobody was  supposed to know...

We would probably be smiling and watching the new drama we started together in bed. None of this would had happened if I hadn't showed him. I fucked everything up!

And now. Now my dads going to get him. It's all going to hell. The boy I love with all my heart, my dads going to take him too. He's a powerful man. He has connections. There's no way he's going to let this get out.

"FUCK!" I bring my hands to my face, letting my emotions get the best of me.

"Minho it's going to be okay now. Whatever he did to you, it's over." Chan calmly states in the seat by my hospital bed, rubbing his hand on my back.

"You don't understand! I was okay with the pain. He qas going to cut me off anyways!" I sniffle as I reveal my red and tear covered face to the older, "Jisung doesn't know what he's getting into."

A/n
Happy birthday to my pookie Jake 🤭🤭
I don't wanna rant too much here, I'll save my ranting for my other books chapters

Hehe I talk to much in these notes sometimes.