Chapter 10 - Weird guests

"Ahh Jisungie!!" Felix runs through the bedroom door and to my bed, engulfing me in a tight hug. One of those hugs where you definitely heard a rib crack. Seungmin follows behind him while rolling his eyes at the dramaticness.

As the school year progresses, Felix and Seungmin have become the closest thing to best friends that I've ever had. Even though some days are harder than others, I feel a sense of security around them.

Almost like the sense I had with my mother back in busan.

"Yah lix I can't breath!" I try to free myself from his tight grasp looking over his shoulder for help. While seungmin simply chuckles in evil at my efforts.

Finally he pulls away to pinch my cheeks, "Did you roommate do this to you? Was he overworking you? Ugh I knew he was bad news since day one-"

"It's not like the lix. This... uhm... it happens a lot, nothing to worry about." I smile convincingly hoping he buys what I'm selling.

"Sung try to take care of yourself more okay?" Seungmin speaks up from behind the Australian. Though a certified menace, the dandy boy has his nice moments.

Even Felix look surprised as his niceness today. I nod at the boy and I notice he has less eye bags and seems to be in a better mood. Maybe last night wasn't bad for him.

The both take a seat at the end of my bed that I've been ridden all day. They came over as soon as school ended. However, Minho was yet to return.

A bit strange.

But I don't know his after school habits since I'm rarely here anyway.

Felix opens up his bag and pulls out a packet of my homework, which i am forever thankful for. Studying is still a priority even after what it's done to me.

We put in some random movie on seungmins laptop and kind of did our own things. I obviously started catching up on the missed homework.

Seungmin and Felix however, more so interested by the other side of the room. Minhos side.

This was their first time in my dorm so they were simply intrigued by the surroundings.

"You said his name was Minho right?" Felix asks while getting up from the bed.

I nod as they both walk up to the cat picture that I had seen a few nights prior, when I was also snooping.

We all start giggling at the fact he soft for his cats. It was definitely something they expected after my cold description of him.

Just then the thud of the main door interupts our giggling fit. Mere seconds later, a head appears in the doorframe.

"Jisung?" A hint of concern in his sweet voice sends shivers down my spine. He fully emerges through the door before realizing the guests.

"Yah why do you have people here? Don't you know you should be resting?" His sweet voice turns to one of annoyance.

The three of us look at eachother in shock. They were mostly confused by his mean tone, yet somehow caring words. Felix makes eye contact with me while wiggling his eyebrows and mouthing 'he's so fine.' He then clears his throat.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Felix and this is Seungmin," He gestured toward the puppy boy who's now bowing next to him, "We were just here to check up on our friend." He smiles but the olders expression doesn't change. I find myself needing to defend my new bestfriends.

"A-ah yes and I was just bored min- I mean hyung." I put on a wide but nervous smile and the older simply puts down his school bag and coat before walking back out the door.