Chapter 27 - Loving

"You knew? A-about my sketchbook?" My stomach drops and a lump forms in my throat. I could only hope my face isn't a bright red right now.

Could life be anymore embarassing?

Jisung giggles a scoots closer to me, our hands still interlocked. He silently turns his head forward and we continue to walk.

Though my gaze still remains on him. "You really saw what i drew?" I try to grab his attention but he stays looking forward, only confirming my theories.

"For how long? Oh my god Han-ah" I shake my head with my eyes wide, thinking about all the things he could've seen. After all, that thing was full of him.

Fuck everything

Jisung smiles, still looking forward as we walk, "Actually I thought I was lucky."

"Hm?" I turn my attention back to the younger.

"I thought I was lucky that somebody like you would want to draw someone like me." He finally turns his head to meet my eyes. A solid 5 seconds passes before I press my lips into a straight line and turn away.

"Hah your trying not to blush!" Jisung points at my clenched face, "Hyung you look constipated!" He bursts out laughing.

Remind me why I chose this boy?

Ah yes. Because he's perfect

****

"I see you two made up."

Jisung and my heads shoot up in sync before glancing at eachother and back at jisungs mother, our faces surprised.

Ms Han lifts an eyebrow, "You two really thought I couldn't feel the tension in the air yesterday? It was clear by the way jisung was acting. I'm sorry about him Minho." She reaches out for the olders arm with an apologetic look, ignoring her flabbergasted son across the table.

Today was an eventful day. Though it ended in the best, well maybe semi embarsssing, way possible, I was still hella hungry. And something I've learned in the one day I've stayed at the Hans, is that their food is insane.

"It's okay Ms. Han! The food is delicious!" I smile while shoving more into my mouth.

Jisung giggles to my left and I turn to look at him, returning the smile. "You were hungry huh hyung?"

"Yah I'm a big guy!" I protest with my mouth full.

"It's okay jagi eat up. Do you want some of the..." His voice trails off when he notices the two wide eyed people at the table staring at him.

"J-Jisung-" My eyes shift nervously.

"Sungie did you just say jagi?" Ms Han cuts me off, her voice calm. A simple eye brow lifted while she chews her food.

I could almost hear my heart beating.

"I-I- no I meant uhm. Uh buddy. Yeah you know the allergies? Yeah really affect my voice sometimes." He finishes with a convincing smile where as I wanted to sink into the floor.

"Yeah honey that makes sense." Ms Han brings another spoon to her mouth, "You've always had bad allergies your whole life."

He has?

What more do I not know about jisung?

"You know Minho?" I look up to the woman calling my name, "Your roomate here never once brought a friend home, nonetheless someone who's stayed over." She smiles, reminiscing his childhood, "He's come a long way, you're a first I guess!"

"Mommmmm" Jisung whines before looking down at his lap, fidgeting with his fingers as a red tint comes to his cheeks.

"I've never had a friend over either." I shrug, hoping to make jisung feel more comfortable.