Chapter 4 (Blaine)

My eyes shot open, and I was immediately blinded by the light.

"Get up!" My mom called to me, I quickly shot up and ran upstairs.

I made a gesture to the kitchen, my mom quickly figured out what I was saying, and began to laugh.

"You really think that after what you did that you are going to get breakfast? Now go! Get ready, or you're walking to school."

I made my way upstairs with my head hung low, and I opened the door.

I couldn't believe what I saw, my windows, they put bars on my windows!

"Hurry up, or you'll be late for school!"

I quickly threw on a shirt and pants and tied my bow tie; I didn't have enough time to gel my hair. Great, I'm gonna go to school looking like Medusa.

Later that day, I sat on a school bench, waiting for my mom.

"Hey!" Kurt called, running to me; I smiled and waved. He looked up at me.

"Nice hair." He said, I looked down sheepishly.

"I'm just kidding. How was your day?" He asked; I nodded, pulled my notebook out, and wrote in it.

It was good.

"That's good. Mine was okay too. Just desperate to get home so I can read Vogue's newest release," He said; I smiled and wrote in my book again.

You read Vogue?

"Of course, I do! I love Vogue! Now we have something to talk about!" He exclaimed, and I smiled.

"Actually, I need to talk to you about something." I tilted my head confused.

"It's about the note you placed in my hand. You said, "Help Me" Why?"

I began writing in my notebook; I had to tell him somehow.

Honk Honk!

I ripped the page from my notebook, placed it on Kurt's lap, and ran to the car.

"What were you doing talking to that boy?" My mom scolded me.

I quickly searched for my notebook but couldn't find it, so I grabbed the first book I saw and wrote in it.

He's a friend from school, we were talking about Vogue's newest release.

"Really. I didn't know you knew Vogue? What am I saying? Of course, you do. You're you."

I quickly nodded my head; my mom scoffed and drove home.

I had finished my homework and decided to draw in my sketchbook. As the pencil glided across the paper, I noticed that the drawing looked like Kurt. My door came open.

"Your mother says you were talking to a boy."

I nodded, flipped to a blank page, and began writing in my sketchbook.

Like I told mom, we were talking about Vogue's newest release.

"Really?"

Yes.

Ding Dong!

"Who is that?" My dad asked; Mom looked out the window.

"It's that boy again... I'll take care of him." She said, going downstairs.

My eyes widened; I grabbed her arm, my eyes begging her not to hurt Kurt.

"Let go of me, you brat!" She pushed me to my dad

"Hold him while I take care of this."

I wished I could scream right now, please don't hurt him!