Chapter 11 (Kurt)

"Blaine, Blaine, come back!" I quickly grabbed the papers, shoved them into my pocket, and ran after him, but he was gone.

"Blaine..." I sighed, climbed into my car, and saw my dad in the tire shop.

"Dad?" I called.

"Over here, Kurt!" I walked over to where I heard my dad's voice.

"What's up? What do you want?"

"I uh...I need help with something."

"Is it something for school?"

"No, actually, it's about Blaine."

"The kid you brought over?"

"Yes."

"What about him?"

"I ran into him at the lima bean, and he told me stuff about...his parents aren't just strict, they're abusive, at least, I think they're abusive, it should count as a form of abuse-"

"Kurt, what are you talking about?"

"His parents don't want him to find his soulmate or get his voice back."

"What?"

"Blaine begged me not to tell anyone, but I didn't know what else to do!"

"Kurt, calm down; you did the right thing. I'll talk to Carole and see what can be done."

"Okay..."

"Alright, go home; I'll see you when I get off."

On the way home, I decided to go to Blaine's house to check on him and make sure he was okay.

I stepped up the stairs to the door and rang the doorbell a couple times, and finally, Blaine answered, his eyes went wide when he saw me.

"Hey." I said, and he pushed me out of the way, closed the door, and looked at me with eyes that said, "What are you doing here?".

"I was coming to check on you. Make sure you're okay." I whispered; Blaine pulled a smaller notebook out of his pocket and started writing in it.

I'm fine Kurt, you need to leave now! My parents can't see you! Go!

"That's a lot of exclamation marks," I said; Blaine rolled his eyes.

"Blaine, you aren't safe here; come with me! You can stay in my room, and I'll sleep on the couch, or we have a guest room you can stay in; we'll figure it out,"

"Blaine, get back in here!" His mom called.

"Blaine, please..."

Blaine looked down and wrote in his notebook.

I can't. They'll find me. I'm sorry Kurt, I'll see you at school tomorrow.

"Blaine...I don't get you; you give me a note saying to help you, and when I'm trying to help you, you push me away! "

Blaine aggressively wrote in his notebook and held it out to me.

I CAN'T LOSE YOU!

"Lose me?"

Blaine nodded and wrote more in his book; before he could show me, the door came open, and Blaine's mother stood in the doorway.

"What are you doing? What is he doing here?"

"Oh, hello again, Mrs. Marshall. I just needed to talk to Blaine...we're paired up for a school project."

"Well, you'll have to do it later; Blaine has to make dinner."

"Right, I should get going then; I still have to make dinner at my house.

She turned and walked away and called Blaine to follow her. Blaine tore out the note and gave it to me, and quickly ran back inside.

I moved into my car and drove home. Once I was home, I heated up some leftovers to eat. Then I remembered the note Blaine left for me; I pulled it out of my pocket and read what was written...I couldn't believe it.

I care about you too much Kurt, and...I think I love you.

"You love me?" I whispered.

"What's wrong?" Finn asked

"Blaine loves me...." I said softly and showed him the note.

"Maybe you're his soulmate?"

"Maybe, but honestly, anyone can kiss you. It doesn't mean they're immediately your soulmate, right...." I sighed, leaned against the wall with my arms crossed, and closed my eyes, but then my eyes shot open.

"What, what's wrong?"

"Oh my god, I am so stupid!"

"Why?"

"It doesn't have to be your soulmate!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"I'm gonna help Blaine!"