Chapter 3 ~ The Party ~ Part 1

i opened my eyes and felt an arm around my waist. i knew it was Mattheo's as i fell asleep in his dorm last night. i turn over and admire his features. I never really took note of before i broke up Draco....or well he broke up with me. 

"like the view" he says while a smile appears on his face 

"oh shush we need to get to get ready" his arm tightens

"Noo i am comfortable" 

"if we don't get ready then we can't do one of these nights for a whole month" his eyes shot open and he let's me go i smile and start to walk out of his dorm

"where are you going"

"to my dorm i don't have any clothes here"

"oh my god we have been friends for over 5 years just take mine" 

"yea, normally i would just take them but do you have my robe?" he rolls his eyes and sits up from bed

"once you get your robe come back in here"

"needy jeez" i laugh and close the door i hear him huff from outside of his dorm which causes me to laugh even more. i go into my dorm change into my robe and grab my makeup and a couple of my hair tools as we woke up very early and go back to his dorm.

"ahh looks who's back"

"couldn't leave my best friend hanging now could i? anyway are you done in the bathroom?" 

"yea why?"

"because i wanna do my makeup and curl my hair" 

"the bathroom is all yours princess" he says as he bows. i giggle and walk into the bathroom getting my things out and ready as i am putting my mascara on i see Mattheo leaning on the doorway watching me i slightly blush.

"you ok theo"

"i have a very weird question" i stop and put my mascara away as i was finished and get out my concealer to cover up my eye bags because i haven't slept a lot due to nightmares but last night was a night i got a really good sleep. thank you Mattheo. 

"could i-i-um-curl your hair" my face drops and i stop doing what i was doing and turn to look at him 

"you curl my hair" he looks down and nods. this boy is so sweet 

"y-yea" i walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck 

"the beginning of the year party is tonight instead of me getting ready with pans i'll get ready with you and then you curl my hair we are gonna be late" he looks up at me with a smile

"really!?" i smile admiring how happy he is

"yes really theo"

"you better not tell anyone i'm doing this"

"can i at least tell pans to why i won't be getting ready with her"

"sure but that's it. ya hear me.

"i hear you Mattheo Riddle" i smile and pull away from his putting my makeup and curler away and putting it under the sink for later. Mattheo and i leave and go to the 5 minutes of breakfast we had left once we enter the great hall i look up at Mattheo and see his face has turn cold and numb so i lean to his ear "you know you can act like you have a heart"

"can we just go sit" 

"sure" we go to sit down and i don't eat i see Mattheo and Jack staring me down but i brush it off. today i really didn't wanna eat. but of course Astoria comes over here. she loves to bug me we literally have 3 minutes before he have to go classes she can't leave me alone for 3 fucking minutes. 

"Why are you not eating" 

"don't you have to go fuck Draco oh wait you did that while i was with him" i heard gasps come from my friend group and i heard Mattheo laugh

"ugh you bitch just answer my question"

"no because that's none of your fucking business" 

"ANSWER"

"none. of. your. fucking. business." i see pansy smiling like fucking crazy saying she is proud of me

"your a fucking bitch"

"coming from the one who was fucking my ex-boyfriend while he was with me" gasps come the table again and i hear pansy and mattheo laugh as they both high five. 

"hello ladies is there a problem here my love" draco says, wrapping an arm around her shoulders thinking it would make me jealous 

"oh nothing just get you girlfriend to control her mouth"

"looks like someones jealous" i chuckle and stand up from my seat while i feel mattheo's eyes burning into me and my brothers

"let's get one thing straight you breaking up with me i think is the best thing that could have happened to me but if she doesn't shut her fucking mouth you won't end up having a girlfriend"

"is that supposed to be a death threat" i turn towards Astoria walking a bit closer until Mattheo grabs my wrist gently pulling me back. i smirk 

"It definitely is. if i were you i would watch my mouth" i get out of mattheo's hand grip and i walk away off to my first class muggle studies as i walk away i hear my friends cheering me on and shouting my name when i turn to look at them i see horror and shock from both Draco and Astoria. i smile and walk away. 

~IN CLASS~

i sit down and i sit with Pansy so i wait for her to enter and when she does she smiles puts her things down and pulls me into a hug. 

"that was so awesome" I smiled and sat back down 

"thank you so do you wanna go to Hogsmeade and get a dress for the party"

"yes i definitely do" 

"oh that reminds me i won't be getting ready with you"

"what? why?"

"mattheo wants to do my hair" i say that part quietly and blush

"oh my you like Mattheo" i smile and nod yes and she grabs my hand

"you 2 would make an adorable couple. WAIT. that's why you said it is the best thing ever when Draco broke up with you"

"Well partly my brother helped me realize i liked him" 

"but could you answer me one thing" 

"yes of course. what is it"

"why don't you eat" i put my head down and start fiddling with my finger "you know you can tell me right"

"i know the only person who knows is mattheo"

"i won't tell anyone you know you can trust me"

"i have um Anorexia" i say very very quiet her face drops and she pulls me into a close hug i then see mattheo standing in the doorway "what are you doing here riddle you don't have muggle studies" pansy pulls away from her hug and wipes her tears that were falling from her eyes and i just look at her with sadness before turning back to mattheo.

"i just wanted to give you a high five because that was bad ass"  i giggle and stand up going over to hug him and when i do he spins me around and kisses my forehead making me blush as he whispers in my ear "i am so proud of you i hope you know that" i smile and hug him before i sit back down and we start class

pansy nudges me and says ooooo while i blush more and smile replaying it over and over again in my head.