Chapter 18 ~ Hell & Torture

⚠Warning:⚠ Torture
------------------

~Maya's pov~ 

it was a few days later and there was a meeting. i was terrified. we apparated to the Malfoy Mannor and walked up the steps. Mattheo and I, holding hands. as we entered, I saw Cissy. she hugged Draco for a while before looking towards me and pulling me into a tight hug. i felt tears on my back i pulled away to see her crying

"cissy, are you ok?"

"be safe when you go in there"

"what do you mean"

"i am so sorry"

"cissy, you're scaring me" she pulled me into another hug and i felt more tears on my back. i wasn't mad at her for it but i am scared to go in there why was she crying and only telling me to be safe. she pulled away and walked into the meeting room. Mattheo grabbed me and kissed me before he walked in. i took a deep breath before entering.

"ahh, Maya Prince" i keep my head down.

"y-yes My Lord"

"you haven't been getting closer with Potter"

"Potter is smart enough to not trust everyone he meets" the smirk on his face slowly left and he stiffened his posture. 

"everyone leave expect you Prince"

"Father what are you gonna do to her"

"son, you and the rest of the death eaters will wait outside until i tell you to come back in"

"Theo, i'll be ok" i told him. he hugged me and then walked out with the rest of the death eaters and the boys. i stared at the door for a second before i turned to The Lord the smirk on his face was something i couldn't describe if i wanted to. 

"Crucio!" he yelled and I fell to my knees clutching my stomach and let out a bloody scream. everything felt controlled like i couldn't do what i wanted. tears poured down my face. i couldn't move my body and i couldn't do anything about anything. i kept screaming bloody murder as it hurt so badly.

after what felt like hours i was in control of my body again. and The Lord left. surprising because he was supposed to finish the meeting after this. the door flew open and i slowly turned my head and body that was lying on the floor to see, Mattheo. i saw tears falling out of his eyes. then Cissy, Draco, Theodore and Blaise come in. Jack was back at school, i don't know why he didn't get the invite but alright.

once they all spotted me they ran over and Mattheo picked my head up so it was in his lap, moving the hair out of my face. i gave him a very faint smile to let him know i was ok. even though we both knew that was wrong.

"please love, please stay with me"

"i-i lo-love you" i knew i would wake up when i fell asleep. but it felt like i was leaving him. when i looked down i saw cissy crying. 

"please i can't lose you, you're the one person i can't lose. don't leave me. please"

i heard people screaming for help. i slowly but surly shut my eyes.

~Mattheo's pov~

i looked up one second to scream for help, when i looked back down her eyes were closed and she was pale. like really pale. "NO, WAKE UP" i yelled. that got everyone's attention as they turned to Maya. Ms. Malfoy was crying horribly and everyone else was brimming tears. i was crying horribly. 

Snape came running over and took her from me. i was not going to leave her alone. i followed him. he told me to leave. nope. he told me to leave again. nope. eventually he gave up. he set her in her bed and gave her some potions.

her eyes started to flutter open. i smiled and let out a sigh of relief. i wanted to kill my father so bad it was not even funny. when her eyes were open they made contact with mine, a small smile grew on her face. i pushed Snape out of the way and keeled beside her. 

"hi, my love"

she didn't respond. but she guested for me to climb into bed with her so i climbed into bed with her and she snuggled her head into my chest. i stroked her hair. i can't get over her screams. they were so bad. thinking about them again some tears rolled down my face once again. then i fell asleep and i know she did too. 

when we woke up, the boys were opening the door. they looked at me then at her. i could see they were worried but didn't wanna trigger anything. then Ms. Malfoy walked through the door. you could see her puffy, bloodshot red eyes and see how bad she was crying. 

"hi, dear" May only waved. she didn't say anything. i rubbed her arm she was still trembling slightly not as bad but still there for sure. but then her eyes lit up when she saw Jack walk through the door. she stood up and wrapped her arms around him. i heard her whisper into his ear. 

this girl has been to hell but hasn't come back, yet.

---------------

hi loves, sorry this is so short. i wanted to write but didn't have a lot of time, once again sorry for the shortness.