Chapter 34 ~ 5 Years Later

~5 Years Later~    
~Mattheo's pov~

i was at my desk waiting for an Email. i kept refreshing and refreshing. i hear the door opening and turn around "DADDY!" 

"hi princess" she runs up and throws herself on me. "are you getting ready for mommy" i ask pulling her shirt down.

"no she isn't" Maya says leaning on the door. i smile at her and she throws the shirt at me "try" i pull her shirt off and start tickling her before pulling her new shirt over her head and pulling her arms through. "guess you just wanted daddy" 

"definitely a daddy's girl huh Izzy" she says walking over to me. 

"i love mommy too but just daddy more" we both laugh and she picks Isabella up and smiles at her. 

"MAYA" she sighs and rolls her eyes. 

"stay with dadda" Bella smiles huge and nods. Maya puts her down and walks out to leave. 

"hi princess" i smile at her before picking her up and throwing her up in the air and getting her immediately. she giggles and snuggles her head into my chest. she is so young but yet i still feel she is all grown up...

Maya then walks and she giggles seeing me and Bella. she walks up to us and rests her head on my shoulder and i put my head onto hers.

"i love our little family" 

"just us 3 till the end" 

"till the end love" i smile and kiss her forehead. "so Izzy are you excited to start Hogwarts in 6 years"

"mummy that's in 6 years" she giggles 

"well, i remember when i was your age and i was scared about it." Maya replays almost immediately

"what if i don't get that"

"we won't be mad i promise my love" i say. 

"my love can you get her shoes on Pansy is freaking out because she doesn't know what color to use"

"well Jack's favorite color is Red so use a bit of that and maybe some like black"

"do you wanna help plan the wedding" she says laughing

"no fuck no"

"Mattheo!" 

"sorry" i shrug and she laughs before walking out. we have our little girl Isabella Grace Riddle. i walk out and sit Isabella on the bench and start putting her shoes on playing peca boo.

i smile when i see Maya holding a book, walking over to us setting the book next to us. "hello hot Mama" i whisper in her ear

"oh my god theo" she says shaking her head then Rose walks up to us 

"Mrs. Riddle" i smirk. i love when she is called Mrs. Riddle

"Rose stop call me Maya" 

"Maya um you have a visitor" 

"alright thank you Rose"

"of course" she nods and leaves. 

"would you be ok watching Bella for a second" 

"you act like i ever take care of her" she rolls her eyes playfully and kisses me before he heads off to the entrance. "Bella are you excited for school?" she goes to daycare and she loves it.

"yes!"

"now if a boy talks to you...you flip him off and walk away" she giggles and sticks out her finger. i pretend to bite it and she throws her head back giggling. "never tell this to mommy, ok?"