Chapter 28 ~ New Plan??

~Maya's pov~

we got called into another meeting before Pansy, Draco, Jack, Olivia, Mattheo and i all head back into Hogwarts. i grab Mattheo's hand and walk in taking my seat in between Draco and Cissy. i give a slight smile to Mattheo and he nods before his father starts speaking.

"we have a new plan....we are starting the war of good and bad.....Hogwarts Vs. Death Eaters." i gasp slightly sitting back in my chair thank god he didn't hear me but it still is scaring me. "we have one thing Hogwarts doesn't have.....the only 2 Crescent's"

"Lord i have a question" i ask. he turns his attention towards me. Cissy grabs my hand and squeezes them. I grabbed Draco's as well. "why are we so important for this"

"because you 2 have power and i strive for power"

"could you explain a little more"

"yes you and my son have power but you don't know the power you have together"

"what-" 

"anyways," he cut me off. what does he mean we have more power together. we are the
Dark and Light Crescent's, how does that make us more powerful together. when i get home i am gonna do some more research. 

for right now i needed to make sure everything was packed for Hogwarts and that i wasn't forgetting anything. 

...

once the meeting was dismissed i walked upstairs and remembered, i am not even a bloody death eater. so why am i going to these meetings. well i guess the partly reason why is because if i don't i fucking die.

i get into the bedroom and change into some pj's. i walk back out and head into the Library. i know it is crazy they have one but when i was younger i also came here a lot due to the Prince's where very close to the Malfoy's. i knew Draco way before we ever started dating.  

cissy had the elf, Rose built it for me it's nothing huge but definitely still for me. i walked in and started to look at the shelves before sitting down on a chair by a nice big window and started reading. this was my quiet space. 

here i could be me. yes, i could be me with Mattheo but reading brought a different comfort to me. made me forget about everything that seemed to be going wrong. like the Crescent's and now adding onto that the war.

i can't lose anybody else. that's why this scares me knowing some of my friends could end up dead. i shook the thoughts out of my head and went back to the book. 

after what felt like minutes the door opens, Draco. he let out a sigh of relief i look at him confused and then look at the time....i have been here for 5 hours."hey, we have been looking everywhere for you Mattheo is worried sick. i swear i saw him about to cry and mum is searching everywhere in the Mannor" i put the book down and look up at him.

"i am sorry. how did you know i was in here"

"come on....really think i would forget my sister's favorite place"

"sister?"

"yea, i think of you as a sister"

"and i think of you as a brother dray" he smiles before turning serious again

"but now we actually have to go you can come back later but they need to know you are ok" i nod walking out of the room. when i get to the living room i see cissy and see her panicked look on her face but relief came over her face when she saw me

"oh my Maya i thought something happened" she pulled me into a tight hug. i hugged her back and let go after a while. then Mattheo came running down. my heart shatters seeing his tear-stained face and even worse panicked look. 

i run over to him and pull him into a tight hug where he quickly returns the favor.
"i-i-i thou-thought y-you were d-dead" i pull away and cup his cheeks with some more tears running down it.

"no no no my love i was in the library" cissy laughs 

"you still remember that place"

"of course it is my second favorite place" i turn back to Mattheo and wipe the tear falling from his eye and kiss him. "i promise my love i was fine....i can show you if you want so next time i disappear you can check there"

"please..." i nod before pulling him with me. I opened the door to reveal a small library. he looks at it and smiles. 

"i was right there the whole time" i say pointing to where i was. a few more tears fall from his eyes and i sit him down and sit down on top of him wrapping my arms around his neck and him wrapping his arms around my waist.

i feel my top gets wet from the tears. i just hugged him tighter. "i promise i am alright, love" he added some grip onto me and pulled me closer, if even possible. i never realized i would scare him this bad.

i felt horrible. 

"i-i thou-thought you l-left me" i pull him away from his shoulder and stare at him, cupping his cheeks 

"i could and never will leave you. it's ok my love i am sitting right here you see me and you can feel me" he chuckles wiping the tears but a couple more fall out. i reach and grab his hand putting it over my heart "feel that?"

"mhm"

"that's my heart beating. i am ok and very much alive" i slap myself "see!" he smiles and laughs "there's my pretty boys laugh that i love so very much" he pulls me into another hug and let's out a breath.

"i am so sorry"

"for?"

"being vulnerable"

"love if you weren't i probably would think that you are a robot" he smiles and then the door opens i look over and see Rose "Hi!"

"hi Maya. Ms. Malfoy wanted me to let you know dinners ready"

"hey i have a question"

"yes?"

"remember when we would take walks in the garden?" a smile forms on her face till she was beaming "after dinner wanna go on a walk"

"i would love to May" i smile and nod

"alright let cissy know we will be down there in a little"

"ok Maya" she smiles again and leaves.

"you are literally the sweetest person i know" i smile getting up off his lap.

"why thank you kind sir" he laughs and i stick out my hand for him to use to get up. he grabs it and pulls me onto him again 

"you look very hot right now"

"theo- no not right now"

"later?"

"sure my love" he smiles and taps my thigh. i get up and so does he we walk downstairs and see Draco and cissy. i smile and sit down with Mattheo next to me. we laughed and smiled and talked about school. it was very calming. 

i saw Rose by the doorway waiting for me. "Rose, i am just gonna grab a jacket" she smiles and nods. I ran up to mine and Mattheo's room, grabbing one of his hoodies. i run back down and see Mattheo i give a quit peck on the lips before leaving with Rose.

"so that's the boyfriend" i smile and nod

"yea he is definitely my person"

"why do you say that there is 8 billion people on this world" 

"you just know......he feels like my home. no matter where i am if i am with him i am home" i smile and blush as we sit down and stare at the sky. 

"that's why you said the library is your 2nd home"

"how did you know"

"i heard" she laughs

"yea....he will always be my home"

he is My Everything