Chapter 30 ~ Hidden

~Maya's pov~

we stayed there for a little while before we got up. he went to his dorm to change while i got the girls up. we all changed and got our bags ready before we headed to the great hall. i saw Blaise, Jack, Draco and Theodore talking. i sat down next to Mattheo hugged him putting my head into the crook of his neck.

scared i may not be able to do this again. he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. i felt a tear run down my face. i felt a tap on my shoulder and pulled away from Mattheo, wiping my tears and saw Astoria, i can't fucking deal with her right now.

"what do you want Greengrass"

"to be friends?" i sip my drink out and laughed

"what" 

"i wanna be friends"

"yea fuck no"

"bitch"

"whore"

"slut"

"just fucking go"

"can't get a good comeback now" she said making a pout face. i laugh and stand up with a quick motion knocking her to the ground. i get on top of her and grab her chin tilting it to the side and go down to her ear

"mess with me again and you will be fucking dead. now that's, that's a fucking promise" i laugh and shove her jaw before getting up and sitting down

"Maya are you kidding me" Hermione says

"relax i will be fine" she sighs and everyone looks at me with shock. it felt good i took all the and and anger i had out on her even if it was just for a second. it felt really nice. but now it is back to the world of hell.

the teachers ran over and helped her up bringing her to the hospital wing. i smiled at what i did and shook my head. pathetic. we got up for class. my first one was with Mattheo and Hermione. i sat down next to Mattheo and took all of my things out.

"hey are you ok"

"yea why wouldn't i be"

"last night you were crying and today when you hugged me randomly i felt a couple tears run down your face" 

"yea i am"

"love i know when you are lying" you sigh and face him

"i am fine" he sighs and looks away. i know he doesn't believe me but i can't tell him. Hermione and I make eye contact and she gives me a sad smile. i just look down and start rubbing my fingers together.

i feel tears rushing to my eyes and walk out of class before i break down. i walk to the bathroom and sit down in a stall. "hey May it's Hermione"

"Mione..." i say sobs are escaping my mouth. she drops hers and my things before sitting down next to me and holding me in her arms. 

"Maya..." 

Mattheo. 

i shut the door because i do not want him to ask questions. "please love open the door" before i could say anything Hermione opens the door. i don't do anything except continue to sob into her chest. "oh love..."

he picks me up and i wrap myself around him. "please tell me what's wrong so i can help you" he asks.

"i-i'm pregnant"

"what"

"i am sorry i am so so sorry" 

"no love don't you dare fucking apologize" i pull away and he's smiling like an idiot.

"you aren't mad"

"no i am gonna be a father" he smiles bigger if that was even possible and kissed me. "is this why you are crying this hard"

"she thought you were gonna leave" Hermione adds standing up

"what- no never love" he pulled me into another hug and kissed my head. i saw Hermione leave with a smile on her face and took my bag with her. "who knows"

"Jack and the girls" he nods and smiles before spinning around 

"i am gonna be a father!" i smile and wipe my tears before putting my face in the crook of his neck. "i will never ever leave you" i smile into his neck and hug him tighter. "now i am taking  you to my dorm" he grabs my bags and walks to his dorm with me still wrapped around him.

we enter his dorm and he sets me down on the bed before placing my things next to me and turns on the TV. i smile. he takes his shirt off and climbs into bed with me. he leans down to my stomach.

"hi my princess or prince. this is daddy, you know i hope you have mommy's eyes because i could stare into them until the world ends. i will try and be the best dad in the world and i know your mother will be she won't need to try. i love you"

i smile at him and he looks up at me before kissing me. "thank you for being the girl to start my family" those words broke me and i started sobbing. he chuckled and pulled me into a tight hug. laying down.

"and thank you for being the guy i started my family with" i guess this broke him too because he started crying too. we both held onto each other for a while before pulling apart. "i love you theo i love you with everything i have"

"i love you so fucking much. i love you with everything i have" i smiled through my tears and he cupped my cheeks while wiping the tears that were falling. i kissed him and we laid down with me on top of him and him holding me while we watched the movie before we both fell asleep.