Chapter 21 ~ Questions

~Mattheo's pov~

i wanted to ask my father if i could openly be in a relationship with Maya, well openly. i knew the consequences if he didn't agree. Torture and suffering. i woke up in my dorm and got up and was ready to ask. i wasn't shaking or anything, usually i do but i wasn't. when i was done i apparated to the Malfoy Mannor. i walked into the meeting room to see him staring at a wall. okkkkk?

"Father"

"why hello i didn't expect you to show up"

"i have a question"

"ask away"

"would Maya and I be able to have a relationship"

"you are the only one she is gonna have soon"

"what do you mean, father?" i was very confused. 

"you will see very soon" he smirked and added "yes, yes you may" i smiled and walked out. what did he mean i would be the only one she has and that was very easy to convince him. why was it so easy. he's planning something and he isn't telling me about it. i apparated back to my dorm and sat down, my brain running wild. i got up and started the shower.

i got in and felt the warm water on my back and washed my worries away. after i got out and dressed i wanted to see Maya to make sure she was ok. so i started to head over to her dorm.

~Maya's pov~

i woke up and for some reason felt disgusting so i got in the shower and brushed my teeth and hair. Pansy was still asleep so i couldn't really do anything too crazy, i would say let's go to breakfast but i am not gonna eat so what's the point. i sat down and grabbed a book out of my nightstand.

someone knocked on the door and it woke Pansy up.

"Get the fuck awayyyyy" she whined i laughed 

"oh Pans the grumpy pants" i said as i opened the door. "theo!" i hugged him and took a step to the side to let him in. he walked in and jumped on my bed. Pansy groaned. i grabbed a pillow from my bed and Mattheo looked at me confused i smiled at him and walked over to her. i waited a second and smashed a pillow into her face.

"MAYA ROSE PRINCE" she yelled, already knowing it was me. i ran to the other side of the dorm and Pansy ran over to me i was cornered. 

"HEY! she's up" i said. she scoffed, rubbed her eyes before walking into the bathroom. damn that was easier than expected. i laughed and walked to lay on top of Mattheo. my head on his chest and his arms wrapped tightly around me. 

"so i asked my father and he said we could date, well publicly." my head shoot up and a smile grew on my face

"really!?" he hummed. i smiled before resting my head back on his chest. Pansy walked out of the bathroom with a tooth brush in her mouth.

"you need to eat" she said. i looked up at her and simply nodded no. "pleaseeeeeeeee" she whined. once again i nodded. 

"please my love, for me" i sighed and got up 

"get ready Pans" she smiled and went back into the bathroom. i put my shoes on and sat down on my bed next to Mattheo. "you know your lucky"

"oh really!? how's that?" 

"for getting me to eat"

"well then i am pretty lucky hm?" i smiled and nodded giving him a kiss. right then Pansy comes out. i stand up and so does Mattheo, we lace our fingers together, walking out. surprisingly, our whole friend group is there. Stella's also there too. we sit down Mattheo on one side of me, Pansy on the other side and across from me is Hermione. 

"Mattyyyyy why are you sitting with that bitch" i scoffed

"well at least i don't stoop so low to bring up someone's dead mother" she looked at me in shock i smiled sarcastically and grabbed a small piece of toast, eating a small piece of it. 

"oh and by the way she's my girlfriend" Mattheo adds

"again? what did she do to manipulate you" i scoffed and shook my head taking another small piece of toast. 

"she did nothing. one reason why i will pick her over you every time is because she knows how to leave someone alone, when asked" i blushed and took a sip of my drink. Hermione smirked at me and the others looked confused. we haven't told them yet. 

"she's such- such- well such a slut"

"you wanna play that game because i slept with 2 people. while just last week i heard you with at least over 5" that got our group laughing

"spying on me now are we??" 

"no" shrugged "i just don't think you know how to use a silencing charm"  i smiled sarcastically at her and took another sip of my drink. Mattheo put his hand out. i gave him a high five.

"that's my girl" i smiled and felt the heat come to my cheeks. she huffed and got up to leave. i smirked and chuckled shaking my head.

"i thought you 2 couldn't be together because of you know" 

"well i asked him and he said why not" i looked at him shocked

"didn't expect it to be that easy"

"honestly neither did i" i smiled and looked at the half eaten toast. i was proud. "good job love" he whispered in my ear i smiled and kissed him.