Chapter 26 ~ 'Oh...'

⚠Warning:⚠ Abuse & Shaming
-------------------

~Maya's pov~

Olivia decided to invite Pansy like it was a party. but she invited my best friend so i wasn't mad.we all sat on the train. it was silent. no one talked, no one did anything. all i wanted to do was cuddle up with Mattheo in my bed.

eventually we got there. i stared at the place i hated to come to. the place where i was hurt....multiple times. maybe they changed and they aren't as bad

oh how i was wrong...

we grabbed our bags and knocked on the door. When the door opened i saw my Aunt and Uncle standing there with a smile. they knew Pansy but they don't know who Mattheo is. 

"and who is this young boy"

"my boyfriend" i say, grabbing onto his arm. she looks at me in disgust. 

"you are so skinny you need to eat more, or you will drive this boy away" i look down at the floor and just nod slightly. "everyone please go into our living room i need to speak to Maya" Mattheo kissed me and looked at me weirdly before grabbing my bag and walking in.

they all nod and my Uncle leads them into the living room. i look up at her and suddenly i feel a sting on my right cheek. when i open my eyes i see her moving her hand away from my face and i grab my cheek. she hit me. hard.

"you are nothing. eat something. and be a lady with what you are wearing" i was wearing a crop top and ripped jeans. she wanted me to wear a dress and i knew that because when i was with her i was required to.

"Oh..." i say not being able to get anything else out. when she turned back into the house she slammed the door in my face. i sigh and open the door. i go to my bag and pull out a dress going into the bathroom and changing. 

i stare at myself before walking out to sit down. when i do i sit down next to Mattheo. he stared at me for a little while I was hoping i didn't have a hand mark on my face...even though i probably did.

not even 5 minutes "Maya! sit like a lady" i sigh and cross my legs sitting like a lady. what's funny is Pansy and Olivia were sitting like me and she said nothing to them. Mattheo put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it with his thumb. 

i smiled slightly and put my hand over his. he flipped his hand over so we are holding hands. I kept my head down while my aunt was talking to them. the one thing i remember when i was here is i was never to talk when not spoken to. 

"Maya gets us some food" she pointed to the kitchen and i flinched. i felt everyone's eyes on me but i just got up and walked into the kitchen. i took some deep breaths and started getting some snacks.

~Mattheo's pov~

she flinched. 

once she was gone Pansy, Jack, Olivia and I all made eye contact. "Um- Ms. Prince i am gonna use the bathroom..where is that, may i ask?" i asked

"The first door to the left sweetie" i nodded and got up to go to the kitchen. when i walked in i saw Maya getting some food for us with a couple tears coming out of her eyes. i walked up to her and hugged her from behind. 

she melted into the hug and turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. i then snaked my arms around her waist. she pulled away and stared at me with her beautiful ocean blue eyes. i then noticed her cheek is more red than at first.

i thought something happened but it was getting worse. "love what's happening" i ask. i knew something was going on and i knew everyone else knew. but i also knew that i was probably the person she would talk to more than the others.

"sh-she h-hurt's me" more tears fall out of her eyes. she was gonna have to live here....fuck.

i cup her cheeks and wipe her tears. "hold on" i let her go and walk back out into the living room "Pansy, Olivia and Jack let's go" 

"um excuse me" the Aunt asked, giving me a glare

"let's go" they start walking to me but her big mouth doesn't know how to shut up

"no you do not just take them young boy"

"i would like for you to know my name now.....Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle" i watch as her smirk drops and she leans back in her chair. i am now smirking and walking them to Maya. Olivia and Pansy throw themselves at her and hug her like there is no tomorrow.

"what happened" Jack asks and i can see the protective older brother coming in once he saw Maya's tear stained face. Maya walks up to me and hugs me snuggling her head into my chest. i wanted to punch the aunt so badly it wasn't even funny. 

they all look at me and i mouth "she is getting hurt" these 3 are stupid they start doing charades and Pansy puts her hands up in the air. i mouth it again and Olivia gets it. she whispers it in Pansy's ear and her face drops. she looks over at Jack and knows what is gonna happen.

if he did what i wanted him to i would join him no doubt about it. Pansy hesitantly whispers in his ear and his face is like mine. his eyes meet mine and we both smirk. i whisper "i will be back hold on love" in Maya's ear and she nods slightly and walks over to Pansy and Olivia. they talk while me and her brother walk to her aunt.

"so we are gonna play a game called 'are you hurting my fucking girlfriend'" i ask. her face drops and the uncle walks out. she never said anything about him so, he can leave. 

"no no no Mr. Riddle i promise i didn't"

"bullshit, i am gonna ask one more time are you hurt my girlfriend" right as she was about to say something Jack joins in

"if you are hurting his girlfriend or my sister you are dead" i was surprised i never saw Jack like this. this scares her 10x more and she shakes her head. the next thing i knew Jack threw a punch at her. 

"how does it feel" 

"can i throw one" i ask. he smirks and nods. i then punch her and get very close to her face "you hurt her again and you won't be getting just a couple punches between us. you'll be dead" and with that Jack and I walk out. 

i walked back in and Maya has changed into my hoodie and a pair of leggings. i smile and walk over to her, sitting down next to her. she puts her head down on my lap and i start stroking her hair. "thank you" she whispers. 

i smile. tomorrow we were gonna go back to the Prince Mannor and get the rest of her things since none of her siblings lived with her. eventually she fell asleep.