Chapter 29 ~ 'FUCK!'

~Maya's pov~

i woke up in the morning and ran to the bathroom. i started throwing up "love?" i hear Mattheo calling.

"in here" he walks in and immediately kneels down next to me holding my hair and starts rubbing my back.

"it's alright my love" i finally finished and started brushing my teeth. but Mattheo turns me around and feels my forehead and cheeks.

"love i am alright"

"yea well me being me and loving you very much i am making sure you are ok" i laugh and he gives me a kiss on the cheek before getting clothes to head back to Hogwarts. we packed our things and headed downstairs.

we saw Pansy, Draco, Jack, Olivia and cissy waiting for us. i walked down and placed my bag down before hugging cissy tight.

"i am gonna miss you"

"i am gonna miss you more than Draco" she whispers in my ear. I laughed and kissed her cheek before wiping some tears that were falling down my face. she smiled and started to hug everyone else. 

we left for the train and arrived at Hogwarts. i walked into the great hall because it was dinner and ran up to Blaise hugging him tight. i look over and see Hermione and then hug her tight. "i missed you so much May"

"i missed you more" she smiles and everyone sits down talking and laughing before we head up to our dorms to fall asleep. the girls wanted a girls day so we had one. 

...

i woke up that morning as well and went to throw up sadly i woke up Pansy, Hermione and Olivia They came rushing in and helped me. once i am done i brush my teeth and turn to them

"are you ok"

"i don't know i felt nauseous in the morning but never actually threw up until yesterday" Hermione gasps and her eyes widen 

"i think you may be....pregnant" 

"no no no no no no i can't be"

"Olivia and I will go get some tests stay here and you 2 don't go to class"

"ok please be fast"

"we will try" and with that they were gone. i looked over at Pansy and felt tears forming in my eyes. if Mattheo doesn't want a kid he has every right to leave and he may just do that. i may have to raise a child on my own. that is if i am even pregnant.

"oh no love don't cry" Pansy said pulling me into a hug.

"wh-what if he-he leaves" Pansy brought me to the bed and laid down with me holding me while i cried into her chest. eventually i feel asleep.

~Pansy's pov~

she was asleep while i was holding her waiting for the girls to come back. i felt bad not knowing what would happen but all i could do was be a good friend and be here for her through it all. snapping me out of my thoughts the girls appeared with some tests.

"she's asleep"

"well wake her ass up" Hermione says. i laugh and start lightly shaking her she wakes up and takes the tests. a little bit later she comes out holding the 2 and places them on her night stand. she sits down on the bed and starts taking deep breaths

the 3 of us sit down and rub her shoulders, back, hand basically wherever we could. It's time to look. we all pull away and she picks up the test. 

~Maya's pov~

"FUCK!" i yell and tears start streaming down my face. all the girls look at the test and immediately hug me. i start crying harder and grab onto Olivia. she holds my head while it is in her chest. 

"sh sh sh" she says rocking back and fourth. i can't fucking do this right now. there is supposed to be a war and fuck me, i am supposed to fight in it. i can't do that. is Mattheo gonna leave me. i can't i can't deal with raising a child on my fucking own. 

all the girls are wrapped around me and hugging me while i sob into Olivia's chest. i feel her shirt getting wet from my tears. "NO NO NO" 

"shhh love" Hermione soothes. 

 "i can't- i can't lose him" i sob harder thinking of not having him by my side. they try and soothe me while i sob and cry. My head begins hurting and i try to stop crying but i can't it just keeps coming out.

there's a knock at the door "It's Mattheo i thought i heard Maya crying" 

"are you spying?" Pansy shouts

"no i was in the common room"

"she's fine" 

"i don't believe you"

"well she's fine" Hermione adds

"i wanna hear her" everyone looks at me.

"i'm fine love" my voice cracks in the middle "shit" i mutter under my breath. tears start running down my face and i grab onto Hermione's hand trying not to let out sobs. i close my eyes.

"you sound like you are crying"

"she's fine" Olivia says

"do you want Jack my love"

"y-yea"

"hold on let me get him" i hear his footsteps walking away and i break down. the girls held me tighter as i cried. after a little while there was another knock on the door. 

"sis it's Jack" Olivia opens the door and steps to the side Jack makes eye contact with me and runs to my side. i pull away from the girls and Jack holds me. he rocks me back and forth while the girls are sitting and watching.

i almost immediately fall asleep. 

the next morning i wake up and look around me. i am next to Jack while Hermione is on the other side of me and Pansy and Olivia are in Pansy's bed. i smile slightly and then have the urge to puke. i get up and go into the bathroom, sitting down on the floor.

Jack comes in and sits down next to me.

"do you know"

"yea the girls told me once you fall asleep" he pauses "are you gonna tell him"

"i don't know. i want to but i'm scared. what if he leaves me what if he-"

"i don't think he will leave you"

"but what if he does" tears start rolling down my face "i can't live without him" before he could respond i start throwing up. he crawls over to me and holds my hair rubbing my back. once i am done he brings me to his chest while i cry.

"relax sis" i hold onto his arm and sob harder. he shuts the door so the girls don't wake up and holds me tighter. 

"everything will work out" he says