Chapter 6 ~ Ignore

the next morning I got up and got dressed. i didn't see pansy in her bed it looks like she never even slept in it but before she comes back i quickly get dressed so she doesn't see the cut marks.

 i didn't see pansy in her bed it looks like she never even slept in it but before she comes back i quickly get dressed so she doesn't see the cut marks

as i am getting ready i hear the door open then i see pansy

"hey pans!"

"hey May" she waves and i wave back. i start to do my makeup and walk back out once i am done. then i grab my books and book-bag sliding the books into them. then a knock on the door.

"pans can you get that"

"sure!" she smiles at me and opens the door stepping to the side to reveal ...Riddle. fuck. i smile slightly and put perfume on. 

"hey May"

"hey" i put my phone in my bag and and started to walk out until Riddle grabs my wrist slightly and pulls me back. 

"hey, you ok? and are we walking to class together?"

"yea, i am fine just about to be late" 

"oh alright wanna hang tonight"

"no, not really probably gonna have a lot of homework i have Umbitch today which means also probably a detention to" i get my wrist out of his hand and walk away. i love him but he did the one thing he swore to never do....and that was hurt me. look i know i kinda made it a lot more than it had to be but we kissed and then he ignored me and then the next day talking to me about how he saw a hot girl. you have to admit that it stings a little.

MATTHEOS POV

i hurt her and i can see as she walks away i look at pansy and see how sad and annoyed with me she looks

"What? i already know i hurt her"

"good because her" points to me walking out the door "never get's this heartbroken over a guy so you mean a lot to her"

"yea i mean i kind of kissed her and then said a girl was hot the next day even though she's ugly as hell" 

"just please can an eye out in Umbitch's class i have a feeling by the way she seemed she is already planning on getting dentition."

"oh trust me i know" 

MAYA PRINCE'S POV

i am sitting in the back of the class while listening to Umbitch rabble on like any of us care what she thinks. 

"and we will be learning about how to do the Theory Of Magic" i chuckle "do you think something is funny Ms. Prince" the class turning to me with a glare and Umbitch with her bitchy smile i sit up in my chair fixing my posture

"and are we learning about Theory and not how to actually defend ourselves"

"Ms. Prince magic is only used unless needed and you guys are teenagers you guys won't need to fight" i scoff titling my head slightly

"so if we get into a fight with the Dark Lord we don't have to defend ourselves" 

"There is no Dark Lord"

"Ah but you don't know that do you. he is one of the greatest Villains in the Wizarding world so he has to be smart. hold up let me dumb it down for you. he's smart he could be right under our noses and we don't know"

"Maya stop" Riddle says leaning back in his chair

"Ms. Prince i am the teacher here an-" i cut her off

"so that makes you smarter than me. just because you're a teacher...no wonder everyone hates Umbitch"

"Ms. Prince detention" i get up and smirk, bowing

"thank you for the honor" everyone starts chuckling and laughing. i smirk and and sit back down to Riddle leaning back

"Maya what were you thinking" i don't say anything and don't look back at him while people around me are giving me fist bumps and i start laughing even Potter gives me a smile and nods. once we were finally dismissed i heard Riddle walking up to me. i still haven't met this Stella girl yet.

"Maya why did you do that"

"because i wanted to piss her off and it worked" i say, throwing my hands up in the air and shrugging my shoulders while smirking. then when my arm lowers i fiddle with my dress again  

"but she hurts you" he says more quietly 

"i like pain" turning around walking away i hear him huff. all i wanna do is run up and hug him while he kisses my cheek like it used to be even if he doesn't like me and we don't date all i wanna do is just run back into his arms as much as it hurts me every time i walk away from him.