Chapter 15 ~ Stella Lovegood

~Maya's pov~

the 'date' was in a few days. Mattheo and I decided to not break up but act as if we were when we were out in public. i had to act sad so i spent a few days in my dorm, i feel horrible for lying to Pans but i can't tell her as much as i want to. everybody in our group knew what was happening and how Mattheo and I never actually broke up. Except for Stella (who i never even knew joined our group) and Pans.

 we know the dangers but if anything happens he'd most likely wanna hurt Mattheo or I. i would find a way for him to hurt me and not him. i walked into the great hall for the first time in a few days, it felt so nice to be outta my dorm. i looked over to see Stella all over Mattheo. my blood started to boil but i couldn't do anything because that would look weird. i took a deep breath and walked over.

i sat down in between Pansy and Draco. Pansy grabbed my hand as she watched me eyeing Stella and Mattheo. i gave her a small smile and squeezed her hand. she became more and more touchy with him. that is when Jack and I made eye contact, i could see he was asking me if i was ok. i simply nodded. i knew it was an act but it still stung a bit. like he could have pushed her off of him. i then stared at my food i could feel Pansy eyeing me.

"i-i can't e-eat"

"i know, you don't have to. not today."

I smiled and nod to look back up and see she started touching his chest, i had to leave i couldn't do it anymore. i let go of Pansy's hand and got up to walk out of the great hall. Minnie wasn't in the great hall and i really needed to talk to someone. i obviously couldn't tell her everything. i had astronomy for my first class. thank god. my favorite class was my first. i love when that happens. i walked into her classroom and saw he doing work she looked up and gave me a warm smile.

"hi Minnie"

"hi, are you ok"

"Mattheo"

"ahh, i heard i am sorry"

"i was in the great hall and Stella was all over Mattheo once she touched his chest i had to leave"

"i would have to too, did you eat?"

"n-no"

"please eat, i know it is hard but you need to"

"i know, i just really need to talk to someone"

"well, we have 15 minutes till classes start. take a seat and we can chat" i smile and nod taking my seat. Minnie has always been there for me when i was at hogwarts. She made me feel as though if i needed to talk to someone she was always open and well, i needed to talk to someone. we talked and once classes started i left to get books from my dorm. but when i turned around i saw Mattheo leaning on the door.

"why'd you leave"

"oh i don't know maybe because Stella was touching you"

"do you think i wanted her to"

"honestly yes, yes i do think you do because if you didn't you would have told her to stop and leave you the hell alone"

"well i didn't"

"sure, tell that to the smirk you had"

"well you are going on a 'date' with Draco"

"THAT is not my fault plus i am not gonna be touching his fucking chest" he scoffs and rolls his eyes. 

"i don't like her"

"and i believe that but what i don't believe is you saying you didn't like what she was doing. there is a difference" he scoffs once again