Chapter Twenty-Three

Warning: This chapter may contain some intense moments that may be uncomfortable or offensive to some readers. If this is the case I will do my best to write the chapter in a way that it's not very important to the rest of the book. That way if need be you can skip it.

"We are in shackles," Caty said, "how do you expect to stop him."

"I don't know," Johann sighed. "I love you too much to let you be hurt like that."

Caty leaned in and kissed Johann deeply. He seemed a little surprised by the sudden gesture. Especially in their situation but it comforted him as well as her. She nibbled lightly at the bottom of his lip. He retaliated by biting on her lip causing her to open her mouth. He took dominance and she submitted. Finally, he broke the kiss and started to pull back but she pulled him towards her again.

"Catalina, what are you doing?" He said in a whisper.

"I don't want him to be my first. I want you to be," she said quietly.

"But- you don't belong to me, yet," he said.

"I am yours," she answered opening her arms.

"Your scared and I don't want to take advantage of-" he was cut off by her kissing him again. He didn't pull away, however. He was debating on whether or not he should just do as she asked. He loved her so much and that was why he was hesitating.

"Johann, it's alright," she said quietly. She brushed her lips lightly along his face and then on to his neck.

"Once you get me started I don't know if I can stop," he said warningly.

"Good," she said. Finally, he nodded and she smiled. She ran her hands carefully along his chest so not to hurt his cuts but he was beginning to not even notice them. He reached over and laid a hand on her hip. He kissed her passionately on the neck and then on the collar bone. She shivered. He ran his hand up her shirt and all the way up to her ribcage.

"Is there anyway to get these stupid shackles off," she asked as he continued to kiss her neck. Johann nodded and pulled at it until it flew put of the wall.

"That was easy," he said grabbing hers and pulling it from the wall as well. Now they had free movement. Johann gently caressed her stomach and lifted his hand higher. He lightly touched the bottom of her left breast. Her breath hitched and she began to feel different than she had ever felt before. Before she knew it her shirt was off. Johann turned on his side and continued to kiss her passionately yet intensely. She had goosebumps and she shivered as their touches became more intense. She hesitated for a moment wondering what her father would think if he found out. Johann seemed to notice her hesitation.

"Do you want me to stop," he asked.

"No," she said. He slipped his hand onto her hip and tugged at her pants. She felt sparks of electricity jumping throughout her body. Soon her entire body was exposed. He straddled her and kissed along the whole length of her neck and torso. His hand brushed her upper thigh and she began to breath faster. This was so much better than she ever imagined and she was so glad it was coming from someone she loved.

O.o .........oh my...........lol! Had to stop there cuz I didn't want to make this any more graphic. Sorry if anyone is disappointed by that :) hope your enjoying. Vote, comment, and tell me what you think! -LMI