Chapter Twenty-Five

Warning: contains implications of rape. This may be a sensitive or offensive subject to some. If so please skip this chapter.

"Don't you dare touch her," Johann said angrily.

Black Death began to squeeze the life out of Steve. Caty panicked. She couldn't let her dad die but she was so scared.

"Let him go," she said trying to sound confident.

"Only if you promise to behave," he said cruelly.

"Don't touch my daughter," Steve gasped trying to get a breath.

"I'll behave if you do not injure any of these men," she said.

Falcon couldn't figure out what they were talking about since he knew nothing of her history with Black Death. Tony gaped and shook his head vigorously. Steve would be shaking with anger if he wasn't struggling to breath. However, Johann was shaking with anger and would have pummeled Black Death if he wasn't holding Steve in a death grip.

"Alright but remember you must behave," he dropped Steve and he gasped for air. He reached over and grabbed her hair yanking it hard. She yelled and followed him lest her hair be ripped out.

"I'm going to kill you!" Johann screamed after him. Black Death merely laughed and shut the cell door.

Black Death let go of her hair and grabbed her arm instead. She knew she could probably best him in a fight but she had promised to behave. Besides if these things could rip Tony's suit to shreds she didn't even want to know what he would do if she fought back.

"We are going to have some fun. Are you a virgin? Virgins are more fun to break."

"Your a monster!" She yelled.

"I'm worse than that, sweetheart. Why, I'm practically the devil," he said.

He opened a door and shoved her roughly inside. She kept her balance and just stood there. She could fight hundreds of enemies and not be scared. She could see bodies upon bodies of the dead and not be scared, but now she was scared.

"Don't fight. It will make it easier on you," he said menacingly. She gulped as she heard a lock click and knew this was it.

He came over and roughly pushed her against the wall. He was disgusting to look at. His veins pulse with a black substance and his eyes looked almost demon like.

"Strip," he commanded.

She shook her head. He backhanded her across the face. She yelped at how much force was in it. She wouldn't be surprised if he was stronger than her father and Johann.

"Do it or I'll do it for you," he said practically shivering with anticipation. She closed her eyes took a deep breath and unzipped her shirt.

*********************************

Johann had been pacing back and forth ever since he took her. Steve had been pacing as well. They had told Falcon about her history with him and now he was very worried as well. Tony and him just sat against the wall. Tony was tapping his fingers on the floor which was making Johann and Steve very agitated.

"Could you stop with the tapping," they both said at the same time.

"Sorry," he said removing his fingers from the floor and fidgeting with his other hand.

"I swear I'm going to kill him," Johann said angrily.

"How about we both kill him," Steve said just as angrily. "I swear if he has touched my daughter-"

He didn't finish but everyone knew what he meant. Johann sat down and put his face in his hands. Steve was actually surprised by his behavior. He hadn't realized that Catalina meant so much to him. Maybe he was telling the truth when he said she had changed him.

A loud clanging at the door made everyone jump to their feet. The door opened and Caty came stumbling inside. She fell to the floor and curled up into a ball. Black Death himself walked in.

"She wasn't as much fun as I had hoped," he said cruelly, "she isn't a virgin. Virgins are more fun."

He turned and left. Steve couldn't believe what he had just heard. He had always taught his daughter that that was a special thing to save for marriage. No, Black Death must be lying.

"What does he mean by that?" He said quietly. Tony knew what he meant but he kept his mouth shut.

If Johann wasn't wearing a mask and his skin wasn't already red he would be blushing scarlet. Caty just remained curled up in a ball. No one moved at first. She burst into tears. Johann stepped forward and gently lifted her. She continued crying her heart out. She hurt all over and she felt so dirty and ashamed. Steve shook with anger and punched the wall.

"Catalina, it's not your fault," Johann said gently brushing away her tears. She hugged him and continued to cry. After about a minute he removed her arms from around his neck and motioned for Steve to come over.

"Daddy," she said choking on a sob. He held her and gently smoothed her hair back, like he used to when she was a little girl. Tony closed his eyes and put his head back. Falcon looked away.

They all loved Catalina and it hurt them so much that she had had to go through this. Johann stood off to the side trembling with rage.

"Johann," Tony said shocked.

"What?" He asked.

"Your skin!"

Catalina looked up and gasped. "No! No! Johann stop being angry!"

He looked down and saw that the red was creeping up his stomach. He became frightened though he rarely was. The life he had before was not something he wanted to go back to.

Caty got a hold of herself and quickly stood up. She walked over to him. He began to shake. She reached out to him in her mind. She felt his anger boiling and she sent calm thoughts. She reached out and touched his face. She sent all their good memories and even some of their bad. The last thing she sent was the feeling of how deeply she loved him. She felt him begin to relax. The anger subsided and he stopped shaking.

Steve meanwhile watched in fascination and then in shock as his skin turned back to normal. He knew now why she changed him. He could almost feel it pulsing between them. They had fallen in love and it crushed Steve to the core. His enemy was his daughters lover.