~🐺Chapter 16 🌲~

The sun rose above the sleepy village of ariah, waking the small town with its radiating beams. The mattress below my slumbering frame sinking slightly, dipping with the mistresses weight as she stood to her full height.

I whined softly in annoyance at her sudden absence beside me "Honey..Sweetie shhhh, Your mistress has to interview this months next food supply" she chuckles maliciously at her dark joke, even in my sleepy state I still managed to let out a soft laugh "O-okay mistress" I yawned getting up too, my feet cringing slightly at the icy , oak floor "ah!"

Alcina stretched, fixing herself in the mirror of her golden encrusted vanity, before turning back "sweetheart? Why are you getting up??"she asked, her voice laced with confusion and surprise.
"I may as well get up and serve you, so you are absolutely ready for the interview"
I replied with a soft smile, wanting to make this interview as easy to get through as possible for her.
"Alright draga~ well, you can start by making me a cup of tea while I get changed" she ordered dominantly, standing over me like a real Lady of the castle.

I smile softly, my heart fluttering and melting simultaneously while I gaze up into this goddess's Beauty, the way her hips sway so elegantly when she walked, the way her dress hugged her curves so Beautifully, so effortlessly, she was indeed a goddess "Oh? Staring are we?" Alcina teased, that velvet voice once again filling the large bed chambers.
"Okay dragonesta, how do I look?" Alcina asked turning around to face me, the tiny maiden in her large bed.

I looked up willingly, my eyes widen and my jaw suddenly dropped at the sight before me "O-Oh my" a heavy blush suddenly materialising on my pale cheeks.

Before me, she stood there in all her 9ft glory.

A crisp white shirt, accompanied by a professional, black blazer and pants hung around her voluptuous body "what's the matter dear? Is it too much?" Alcina teased, a gentle blush lacing those pale, porcelain cheeks "I want to look authoritative and intimidating, so they know who's in charge" Her tone was strict, a hint of playfulness hidden amongst it "Now! Up!" She commanded and I stood to attention "Good Girl~ Now to the kitchen and prepare tea and breakfast for me and my darlings" She motioned me to leave "Oh-Uhm" Alcina passed me my maiden outfit "And get changed" she blushed.

I nodded before sliding out of the only nightwear that I had, my bare arms shining in the flickering in the sunlight of the early hours of the morning.

The day continued on the same, after I had changed into my work uniform I had began to brew the tea for the lady, serving up pancakes with blood as a substitute for maple syrup so they get their nutrition, a fresh glass of sanguis Virginis on the table where alcina sat.

Buzzz Buzz, Fzzzz, Buzzz I turned around after dishing up their breakfast and I was met with Cassandra's annoyed and cold gaze "You are in deep shit" She barked shoving past me to eat "For what?" I asked, feeling the whole dining room go colder with her gaze glued to me, Daniela and Bela stared at me with a shocked expression "Ooohhhh the maidens not gonna last the next five seconds" Daniela squeaked sinking into her her seat, bela just watching in awe at my sudden attitude "What for? What for?" Cassandra stood , pushing her chair back "You sabotaged my fun because you went squealing to mother!" She growled, clearly pissed off "Maiden, I would suggest going about your chores, if Cassie hits a certain point of anger there's no coming back for you"
Daniela piped up from almost under the table.

"Yeah! If you value what you have in life and don't wish to become the next mess on the wall for the other maids to clean up then I suggest you back off, Cassies temper isn't something to be played with" Bela promoted "No, I wanna know what's got her blood so boiled!" I snapped "Go on Cassie , why are you so annoyed at me huh?!" Cassie snarled deeply, her golden eyes flickering darker "You really don't have much to live for huh?!" She snapped "Cassie don't! Just leave it" Dani squeaked again "Shut the fuck up Dani" Cassandra pulled her sickle from its sheath on her belt, pulling  it against my throat "I will, don't you fucking test me" Cassie snarled, baring her pearly white fangs .