Nothing Bad.

Rainbow in the dark - dio

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

When the sun had risen, it had been a weekday and weekday meant a school day. it had been time for Math class once again, day right after the bologna incident. Students at school had been wearing shorts and short-sleeves as summer was approaching with it's soon to be scorching heat.

The attire suggested wasn't on Sal Fisher as he wore a navy blue long-sleeve to match his hair and a long floral skirt that would be dress coded by the end of the day because his gender.

The blue haired boy had been expecting Mrs. Packerton, the usual teacher for Math. Instead of a faded mauve haired woman, a red haired woman had replaced her spot. She stood, leaning against the desk with folders curled in her arms.

"Goodmorning" She greets as Sal stops in the doorframe, Chug almost stumbling on top of him.

He walks in greeting the woman back with enthusiasm as she didn't comment on his skirt or maybe she just didnt catch it. "Goodmorning!" She normally didn't as the art teacher.

"Where is Mrs. Packerton?" Sal asked, Chug taking his seat. The absence of the math teacher wouldn't go unnoticed, especially with the other days events fresh on his mind.

The blond was already seated and keeping to himself. His ears were listening into the conversation, he'd already received the news from Kenneth, his Father. He was going to miss the bologna.

She frowns in sympathy and explains, "yesterday she was in a car accident and very sadly" she pauses to take a breath, "didn't survive. It was on the news."

Her voice was calm and therapeutic almost, unlike the womans eyebrows that were very bushy and garish.

To him, the death was suspicious and uncanny.

He glances over at Chug who looks a bit pale, they'd mentioned that Packerton made the bologna, leaving out what it was actually made out of. Chug knew bologna day was at an end.

Sal feels like throwing up and he was sure if Larry was there he would have. "Oh," he turns back to the short haired Teacher.

"that's- uh" he trails off thinking of Larry and Todd wanting her dead. Atleast they didn't have to kill her themselves. "That's sad."

"Very sad."

He turns on his heels without another word, passing by a blond as he took his seat. Travis looked up at Sal and is immediately hit with thoughts of the bathroom conversation they had yesterday.

"Sal." she stood up from leaning on her desk, turned towards him and starts to walk up to him. Her gentle tone of voice makes him think he could have been in trouble, or worst, failing a math test.

The red haired woman stands infront of his desk and asks, "do you have any extracurriculars afterschool?"

"No, although Larry makes me go to art club sometimes, as you know."

"Right, yes. Would you stay back after class?" Sal looks over at Chug who looks away, forcing Sal to make the decision himself. Chug was the only person he shared Math with.