You Wanted To.

Gentlemen after dark - open the door
-

-

- - - - - - -
A/n
My updates are gonna be all over the place.
I revised this twice, idk if its good🤞
- - - - - - -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sal had been dragged to the lunch room by Chug, where Mable had already been. Chug kissed her on the cheek, both of them blushing and looking around to see if a teacher had saw. Once seated, Todd joins and minutes later, Larry and Ashley join looking frazzled and confused at why the table is so quiet.

"So" Larry drags out before picking up a peice of fruit from his fruit cup and popping it into his mouth.

"Sal is going to help Travis- the Travis in math!" Chug exhales a breath Sal had knew he'd been keeping which makes him almost spit out his food. The words came out so fast they sounded jumbled together.

Ashley asks bemused and not hearing a word, "What?"

"Me and Travis are study buddies now" he explains, unbuckling the bottom buckle of his prosthetic so that he can eat lunch. Although after seeing what he saw the day prior, he doesn't really have an appetite.

"What?!" Larry shouted but then starts to whisper at the attention of closer tables, "That's bullshit dude, did Mrs. Packerton make you?"

"I wanted to."

"You wanted to" He repeats in a more normal voice, questioning himself.

Sal sighs deeply before speaking, "I don't think it's bad. Plus, Mrs. Packerton died yesterday."

"What!" Ashley exclaimed, eyes widening frighteningly.

"Yeah" Sal expresses with crinkled eyes, squinting in horror of remembrance of Mrs. Packertons apartment.

Larry looks pale, as if he might throw up again. Hes silent as Chug says, "Travis hasn't ever actually bothered me" between smacks, Mable nodding alongside him in agreement. "he apologized for accidentally calling me a homo once"

Larry disagrees, shaking his head. "I don't know Sal, he hit you yesterday."

"Yeah, but" the blue haired boy sighed again, "I think there are problems going on at home and he needs an outlet, y'know? Mrs. Bogdan knows what she's doing, she's seen it firsthand."

Todd interjects with his opinions, "personally, I think it would be great to see if Kenneth is related to the cult since the ministry is so close to the apartments." Sal nods his head in agreement of the gingers words, intrigued but on the verge of not agreeing to the idea.

"I don't believe Travis can be changed with his head stuck so far in his ass that it comes back out his neck" Larry explains with his lisp. Ashley giggled at the wording.

"Sal thinks it's a good idea, that's all that matters, seeing as he's a go to target. Just be careful" Todd warned.

Larry huffed angrily, grumbling something but settling on not explaining furthermore.

______________________________________

Referenced/implied abuse ⚠

The trees glowed with a orange haze as the sun set. The blond sat across from another blond at a wooden table. It was Travis and his father, Kenneth.

Can't Help Himself. | Salvisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें