Invitation.

All mixed up - the cars

--------
I'm done revising, hopefully. Tell me if there's an error always! And criticism is needed!!
Anyways this emo guy who sits across from me on the bus is kinda 🥰😫
--------
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It had been early in the morning at school and Sal had a rough night trying to sleep. But, what was odd is that he had a note waiting at his desk and thought he'd already received all the journal pages sent by Jim Johnson.

"Chug, who put this on my desk?" Looking around the classroom and back to the note, Sal realizes it didn't really look like a journal page, missing the envelope. It was a white peice of lined paper folded into fours with his name on it.

The green haired one shrugs. He explains, "I don't know, it was there when I got here."

"Doesn't look like a journal page" he mumbles and takes his seat, placing his bookbag beside him on the ground.

He fiddles with the paper, opening it and reading it before class starts. He feels his face flush as he realizes the type of note it is.

You turn my brain into mush whenever I think about you, which is all the time. Your so amazingly, uniquely perfect and I care about you much more than words can ever say.

"What is it?" Chug asked, peering over at the blue haired boy.

"I'll tell you at lunch" Sal shakes his head in disbelief as he continues reading.

I'll probably reside a permanent spot in perdition, but it's so worth it for you.
I want to hold your hand, kiss your lips, watch movies with you, listen to your favorite bands with you, listen to you play guitar and sleep in the same bed with you and cuddle with you for eternity. It sounds so cheesy and weird but it's the way I feel about you.
You make me absolutely crazy and I'm okay with that now. You make me feel spectacular with a rush of shame, adrenaline, anxiety and so much more and I'm sure my face is always blushing profusely when your near.

Sal can't help but smile widely, even if it was a joke, it's so sweet he could say 'are you sure your not lying to yourself' if the person was pranking him. It seemed legit, but the voice in Sals head pushed that down. A question lingers, could the note have belonged to the blond?

Celestine starts speaking, breaking him out of thought, his attention is towards the green chalk board.

       "My face is always blushing profusely when your near!" Travis hears Larry read outloud at the table over from the one he's seated at. Easily enough, his face could be glowing scarlet.