The Water.

You spin me round( like a record) - Dead or Alive
-------
This chapter was cut short, the next few will be fillers I think. I was debating on which one comes next in the fic because the last few chapters don't line up to me, it's fine though.
I usually revise on the bus and my bus driver is crazy so I'm glad it's her last year but if there's any mistakes that's probably why😭
-------
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sal Fisher had felt embarrassed of how he acted the night before, he felt it was immature and way out of balance for his calm persona he set up. There was just something about Travis that made him feel stupidly in Love and somehow he felt a little more confidence towards himself. He had a chance to make up the embarassing scene from yesterday when he intered the math classroom in the afternoon.

The sun was warm and ablaze in the evening sky, casting shadows on the ground as it neared beneath the horizon. "Sweetie, there's no studying today" Celestine explains politely.

"Wh-" Before Sal can ask, he lowers his voice, feeling a hand placed on his shoulder and it belongs to a blond boy. He feels his face flush in both embarrassment and the fact that Travis isn't afraid to touch him after the other day.

"Travis, there you are! You darlings are free today as you've progressed with Math. You two have earned a freeday."

"Oh, that's so good, Trav" Sal exclaims, eyes crinkling in the two eye holes of his prosthetic. 

He adds, "I'm so proud of you!"

Travis' eyes widen, nobody had ever told him that before and he feels a surge of joy. His lips curl into a smile that was from ear to ear, eyes shimmering as he does so.

"As am I," the red haired woman smiles warmly. "Skidaddle now, students. See you tomorrow."

Sal had grabbed Travis by his forearm, breaking him out of his thoughts of godliness from the sudden praise and into ocean blue eyes.

He notices that one of Sals eyes are scarlet and asks, "why is your eye red?'

Sal chuckles and explains, "everyone loved it so far. I have other different colored ones and one of them has a sanity fall logo which is Larrys favorite."

Travis processes, understanding what all the talk about his eyes are about and finally realised. "That's so cool" he says fondly, "do you have a purple one?"

"I might" Sal confesses, still flushing because Travis is still treating him so good even though the subject of conversation was about his missing eye.

The blond gasps, "You have to show me that one day!"

"Will do" Sal speaks and shoves his hands in his pockets. "Do you want to go to Wendigo lake to hang? Your dad still thinks we're studying."