Caterpillar.

Heaven is a place on earth - Belinda Carlisle

--------
This isn't a cringe chapter or atleast not super cringy, after reading last chapter it definitely made me want to delete the book🤞😻
Anyways I'm splitting this chapter up into two because it was 3000+ words

--------
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The sun was setting below the horizon and colors were making their way in the sky.

Travis had sat at his desk, his lanky form making his posture look rigid in his chair. He had been waiting for Sal to start up their routine of Math tutoring.

Sal had walked in, hair bouncing around in their normal pigtails. He noticed Travis' golden yellow head and came walking over to the desk beside him. The teacher, Celestine, was grading papers silently and nodded to the two.

An old woman came into the doorframe as Sal slid into a desk beside Travis.

She clears her throat and starts to explain with a british accent, "you have to help with art club today; Ella threw up on the floor in last class and isn't able to make it." concern clouds the red haired woman's eyes, she nodded once more.

"Is she alright?" Celestine asked, standing up from her chair and sliding it under her desk. Travis looks at Sal who looks back and his eyes turn Cresent shaped. The blond smiles, returning the gesture.

"I hope so" She says, shaking her head, "Hey, why'd you decide to teach math if you really fancy art?"

Celestine pauses, taken aback by the question and turning to the teenagers.

"You guys don't have to study together today, seeing as I'll be out. Travis, make sure to go over todays lesson tonight, alright? End of the year testing is coming up." They nodded silent and Celestine followed the mystery female out the door.

The two can hear the woman outside the classroom start to speak as their footsteps become quieter, "Blimy! Tutoring these two in the same room?"

Sal slid back out the desk, binder falling off and cutting off audible words for a muffle. The blond makes a noise of acknowledgement, getting himself up and throwing his belongings into his bookbag.

"Do you want to hangout?" Sal asked, his voice had a higher pitch than normal, meaning he had been holding his breath to say something.

Travis looks over and considers it. His father would think he was studying and he'd get a chance to spend time with Sal.

"yeah, I guess" He says, he doesn't want to seem excited to hangout, but his heart leaps in joy.