Hey, Freak.

(Wheel In The Sky - Journey)

Before reading;

Welcome to my story, however you found this is nice or I hope so anyway. Make sure throughout reading you guys drink plenty of water(as I'm writing this in the summer) and have a nice meal or two.

This book is about Sal and Travis from Sallyface, as everyone should know. This is a fanfic and the story will stray from being canon compliant before the cult gets to Larry and Sal has to murder so don't worry about those things happening. This is a story with heavy time skips because Sal needs to trust Travis and they need to get to know each other and I don't know what they should talk about in between those times.

Smut is undecided right now(currently finished writing fifth chapter) but it would be a really intimate moment shared between them. I just want everyone to know not all love stories are made to have those love scenes in their stories and even people in real life can be in relationships without intercourse. After writing on the chapters, it's still undecided. Let me know your opinions and I'll put it under consideration.

I tried to write the healthiest and romantic relationship I could so yeahhh.

I made an oc just for this story and hope you guys get to like her. Its a sorta mainish oc who takes over packertons math job and once was the art teacher. She doesn't make an appearance in this chapter.

This is a sheety little rant and I apologize. Theres also foul language, probably a little violence/referenced/implied abuse and or child abuse, probably some slurs thrown around, past self-harm, set in the 90s with those old phones which I did a shet ton of reasearch about for a number, thank me.(I had to ask my mom because her old hag self is almost 50 RESPECTFULLY)

I love the idea of this story being set in second semester of their 11th year so yeah there's that. I think that's how the timeline is atleast because episode 1 is where sal is 15 in 1996 and there's like a few months before ep 2 so like I'm guessing the months are from april-august because in ep 2 they go out to lars tree house where it's snowing out. And so after ep 2, ep 3 takes place a year later depending on the time ep 2 was(guessing nov-early march) so yeah if ep 3 was a year after ep 2(could be 1987-1988) but if nov-dec was true, 1988 would still be close and Sal would be freshly 17.

Hoping that makes sense i dont really know the timeline and I'm confused at what 1993 had to do with anything or if that's actually when ep 1 took place so don't judge me.

THIS HAS MAJOR TIME SKIPS and it might be short. There's also A LOT of sunset descriptions. I'll probably make a new cover when I get time.
This also might be utterly trash.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

         The sun made its appearance over the horizon a few hours before present time with bright white clouds smothering the sky.

It was a week before bologna day, a day that would change Sal and Travis' friendship for good. The two didn't know that though as they made their way out of Mrs Packertons Math classroom.

"Hey, Freak!" Travis had Shouted, his voice was filled with a malice that the blond himself didn't like.

He'd always yell the exact words every weekday after math, although maybe he was just fueled by jealousy because a blue haired boy was always standing by a brunette. Yelling reminded him alot of his dad and for that reason he felt such guilt with raising his voice and an anger for what he became.