Canoodle.

I Read About It All - Gentlemen Afterdark

-------
I just watched the perks of being a wallflower and it was so sad and joyful I cried happy tears
Also I don't want to revise this anymore. There's only a few more chapters left!☹️🥲🤞
-------
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

       There was a ringing noise that awoke the blue haired teenager. He pushed aside the covers he was entangled with and got up to answer the phone. He took it off the hook on the wall and held it up to his ear, giving a normal greeting of hello.

"Ma' gave me the whip today" he starts, "you're meeting me in the parking lot, right? Unless you want your blondie to walk you?" Sal recognized the voice as Larry and heard fake smooching noises over the speaker.

He chuckles, "no, I'll be down there in like thirty." He wonders if the brunet had saw them kiss after dinner or not. He never answered if they were a thing or not.

"Alright man, pet Giz for me." And then the line went silent with a thud of Larrys phone being put on the hook.

Sal does his morning routine before walking out to the parking lot of the apartments. He wore jorts out since the temperature was going to be a few degrees hotter that day.

"Hey, Sal" Todd greets, one hand waving at him warmly and the other pushing up his glasses.

"I thought Neil usually picked you up?"

"Not on these rare days when Larry drives. Even though I don't necessarily like his peculiar style of driving" he explained, getting into the backseat of Lisas Ford Escort.

Sal sits in the front seat where Larry is already waiting with a bin of mixtapes in his lap that he was focused on.

"Ha" he gasped, picking out one of the mixtapes and placing it into the radio. It started to play Sanity Falls at a medium volume. "We're picking up Ash too. Mable and Chug declined the offer."

"They have been skipping school to" Todd trails off, "canoodle and other activities." He informed and Larry giggled.

"Isn't that what you and neil boo bear get up to?" A scarlet rises up Todd's fair skinned neck, his eyes widen and he looks out the window to avoid the question.

"Speaking of canoodling" Larry smirks, "what about you and the blond religious church boy?" He starts to pull out the driveway as 'Ritual' blasts from the radio.

"What about him?" Sal asked dumbly, putting on his seatbelt.

A question plagued Larry's mind all weekend. He finally asks with a exhale, "man, how did Travis" he sighs, "see your face?"