When I'd Like To Die.

Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard

-------
Running up that hill started playing and I suddenly wanna write a byler fic(I have 2 drafted)

Also depending on what the next chapter is I might take a break to work on writing the Celestine chapter(she's a half major character and is why this fic strays from canon)😀🤞
Also kinda a spoiler but that scary ride they go on is from experience, less romance but the sunset was very pretty I loved it sm. The title comes straight out of my depressing journal.
-

------
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The sun was warm as summer approached. It had been a Saturday, the Saturday of the fair. Sal had been so excited the whole week, winking at Travis. It was an action that made him flustered and always glance away.

The trees of nockfell were set aglow by the setting sun as Travis made his way to the entrance gate of the fairgrounds. There were hardly any people there since it was so early, large objects could be seen behind a gate.

The blue haired boy gasped as he saw Travis, his golden hair gleaming along with twinkling eyes and Sal thought he looked beautiful. His hair had been no longer gelled to the side, looking fluffy.  The brunet rolls his eyes as he sees the blond, somewhat still annoyed.

They'd spoke all week as Sal walked him home, so needless to say they were on very good terms, which had been so different a month or two prior.

He smiles, eyes crinkling beneath his prosthetic as he spoke, "Travis, you made it!"

He swallows, "yeah" he surveyed the other two, Todd and Larry. Todd gives a simple wave of his hand to acknowledge him and Larry keeps his hands in his pockets, nodding slowly.

"Ash had to watch her brother, Chug and Maple will be coming later, hopefully" Sal informs, twisting a strand of his pigtail impatiently. They had been lower, still in pigtails though.

"Right, that's okay" he says, "Hey, Larry and Todd."

The ginger haired teenager pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "Hello, Travis. My boyfriend wasn't able to make it, but he said he could take me tomorrow night."

"That's" he mumbles trying to form a coherent sentence that wouldnt end up stuttered out, "cool?"

"No way you didn't call him anything homophobic" Larry shouts, finally saying something.

Sal yells back, not without any real malice but that of a concerned mother, "Larry!"

"Sorry, dude" he backs off at the wide eyes of his friends and passing by-ers "Sup, Travis?"

"The sky" Travis says sarcastically with a lingering smile and surprisingly, it makes Larry chuckle.

"Let's go, I physically can't wait any longer!" Sal runs over to the tiny shed where they let you in and the others follow behind at a fast pace to match the shorter ones.