Guitar/Monopoly.

Romeos Distress - Christian Death

--------
This was rushed, I apologize. This is the second part. Also I tried to post photos of my rushed artwork for the fic but it won't load, I'm so sorry.
--------
-

-

-

-

-

-

The two stay silent for a good while as their attention is back on the swirling colors in the sky.

"A few days ago, you told me you liked music. I listened to Siouxxsie and the Banshees yesterday in the library" Travis starts a new topic, gaze falling back onto Sal.

"Tell me about the experience" Sal asks, untucking his legs, making them no longer against Travis'. He laid down in the grass, pigtails sprawled out and thick glass of his prosthetic seeming to glow from the suns light.

The blond layed beside him, golden hair gleaming as he goes back to entwine their hands. "It was nice. I listened to Spellbound and some of the Tinderbox album. I liked it, it had a weird tone to it."

He hears the blue haired one Chuckle and if Travis had to listen to any music, it would be Sals laugh or voice.

"Spellbound is good, so is Cities to Dust. I love the Juju album" Sal sighs a relaxed sigh, "I can play Spellbound on my guitar for you."

Travis feels fuzzy at the fact Sal can play guitar, He should really get his head out the gutter. "You" he stuttered, "you don't have to."

Sal hums, "I'd want to." He feels flustered at Travis' stuttering and how it sounds like Sal had been teasing him.

"What other songs can you play?" Travis stares up at the orange, pink and purple vacuum infront of him, thinking of the blue haired teenager playing guitar.

"Enter Sandman, I've been working on Singular to play for Larry, I already know ritual and hallow and a few Mötley cruë songs. I make some songs up myself Too."

"You should play some of your own songs for me."

"I can do that, man" He chuckles, "Maybe I can even teach you a few chords."

"Sure, that'd be cool." Travis swallows, his breathing calming down while they lay on the grass in silence, hand in hand.

The colors in the sky dissolve into dark blue, splattered with white dots. The moon was a half circle and it had illuminated the surroundings.

"I think I should be going" the blond admits. He doesn't want to leave, but he knows they have to go soon and they both need sleep sometime.

"Yeah, your right. I'll check in on Todd, Neil, Ash and Larry to make sure they're not killing each other over monopoly."

Sal adds, "I'll walk you home."

Travis nods, "Thank you." He stands up and helps the latter up. He had just spent time with Sal, holding his hand, speaking about music and looking at the sky for a few hours, there was possibly no way to make this day bad. It sort of seemed like a date and that thought that made him flush.

"Of course."

-

-

-

-

-

       Sal had indeed walked Travis home, talking about school on the way home. Sal had been taking it easy with the whole Conversation, yet he wanted to know how Travis felt about him even though he deemed himself unlovable. He wanted the knowledge of who Travis liked in that note on the bathroom floor.

After saying goodnight to Travis, he walked back to the apartments. It was a uncanny feeling inside the hallways, every place inside of it he felt watched.

He gets into the elevator and swipes the basement card, sending him down. He makes his way into Larry and Lisa's apartment, opening it and being met with four people. They had a gameboard open, it was monopoly and there had been a few houses already on the board.

"Sallyface, welcome back, dude" Larry greets, grinning and getting up from his spot on the floor to hug the blue haired boy.

Sal hugs him back, "Hey Larryface."

"How was that date" the brunette asks, dragging out the word date and also grinning. Todd shoves his glasses up the bridge of his nose with wide eyes and Neil crosses his arms with a smug smile. Larry coughed awkwardly.

"It wasn't a date!" Sal flushes, "I told you it was just a person who I like- potentially a love interest."

Todd clocked the yellow strand of hair on the sleeve of his black long sleeve as Sal sat down beside him, he didn't say Anything.

"Whatever you say, salio" Neil grinned. He moves on and offers, "Ash, I'll trade you Marvin gardens for Indiana."

Ashley purses her lips, thinking for a second before saying, "no, I don't even have a yellow. I'm waiting for Larry to trade me New York for Indiana."

"No, I told you you're not putting me any more in debt than I am now" Larry shouts with a lisp and Sal chuckles. Neil shook the dice in his hand and drops it on the board, moving a few spaces and having to pay Larry.

The ginger asks, "May I have the Purple, Neil? I'll give you the same thing you paid for it."

"Of course, my sugar plum, as long as I get five skips if you put hotels on them" Neil smiles over at his boyfriend who has a lingering smile already on his lips in response. Larry makes a fake retching noise.

"That is a promise." They exchanged cards and fake money. Sal frowns at how cute of a couple they are and how he'll never get that for himself.

-

-

-

-

-

-