I'm not that ill

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry potter or any other referenced properties 

Y/n's POV:

As we waited outside Hermione was still buzzing about Theo coming over for christmas which reminded me that Enzo probably also had no where to go at christmas. I mentioned it to Hermione and she agreed so by the time we entered the transfiguration classroom Enzo had agreed to come over. By the time I sat down I had realized that I would have to send yet another letter to mum who would probably comment on whether I did or didn't mention Mattheo. I couldn't decide which would illicit the best response. I love my mum but she's gonna tease me just as much as my brothers and sister. 

McGonogall kept a keen eye on me throughout the lesson  mostly because Hermione and I had both progressed to transfiguring mice. Hermione was doing well but I think I nearly broke my mouses back twice and by the end of the lesson she had trotted over and re demonstrated the spell with a kind yet slightly resigned look in her eye. I was at least doing better than Seamus who had accidentally killed two frogs during the lesson. McGonogall stopped giving him more frogs after that and he just prodded the slightly singed patch on the desk where the frogs had been for the remainder of the lesson. 

Near the end of the lesson when we had all packed up Theo and Enzo strode over to our desk. Enzo complemented Hermione on her transfiguration with a slightly flirty smile which she almost involuntary giggled about. I railed my eyebrows and Ron behind us seemed to have found a new slytherin to hate.

Theo lent against the table next to me and without moving my head I looked up at him and bit my lip slightly. He gently took my hand tracing each of my fingers slowly and tenderly, I tilted my body slightly towards him and he smiled squeezing my hand. I squeezed back smiling a little half smile. 

"God they're sickeningly sweet aren't they" Chuckled Enzo faking a loud hacking cough resulting in both Theo and I looking up at him. Behind him I could see McGonogall giving the pair of us a warning look so I shuffled slightly away from him and she gave a slight nod. 

"What's that about?" asked Hermione indicating McGonogall with a tilt of her head. 

"Oh, She told us to be careful cause you know Mudblood..." 

"Don't call yourself that" Muttered Theo but I didn't stop talking 

"...dating Voldemort's son. He probably has spies" 

Hermione nodded and Enzo looked worried "She's got a point. Didn't even think about that mate" Said Enzo 

"We did." I said 

"But It's worth the risk" Theo finished my thought for me. 

"I love you" I whispered 

"I love you more" He replied 

"Impossible" I chuckled before the bell sounded indicating lesson change and we all moved out. Hermione, Enzo and I had Arithmancy last. Theo had divination but he had decided to skip and catch up on some homework in his commonroom. 

Arithmancy proved to be incredibly dull today and I found myself trying not to dose off whilst playing a halfhearted game of naughts and crosses with Enzo on the work sheet we were supposed to be completing. He won more that half the games as I was so out of it and I found myself longing for my bed so after the lesson I skipped dinner and headed straight to my dorm collapsing onto the warm sheets and falling asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I awoke feeling shit. I guess my fatigue of the night before was a warning sign from my body because right now the idea of so much as getting out of bed made my head spin. Hermione wasn't in the dorm when I awoke and, rolling over I saw that it was halfway through breakfast so she was probably in the hall. I sighed and shifted in bed trying desperately  to sike  myself up for the day. I sat up slowly and the room begun to undulate slightly. I gripped my head to stop the spinning and was shocked when I felt myself burning up. I didn't feel warm, If anything I felt cold. I groaned realizing I would have to head to the hospital wing however apon standing up the room crashed around me forcing me to squeeze my eyes shut as I stumbled disoriented and fell to my knees.