Decorating

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry potter or any other referenced properties

Y/n's POV:

I woke late the next morning in my boyfriends arms. When he noticed that my eyes had opened his arms tightened around my waist and pulled me on top of him.

"Morning Beautiful" He grumbled his voice thick with sleep. 

"Morning Hansom" I replied pressing a kiss to his bare chest. He smiled at me and untangled his arms to tuck them cockily behind his head. I shook my head slightly but couldn't hold back a small blushing smile as I lowered my lips to his stomach gently sucking the delicate skin there as he continued to smirk down at me despite his slightly lulling head as I continued to suck and kiss his stomach. I looked up at him and licked across on of his scars. He shivered.

"Are you making me feel good Darling. Oh you're such a good girl" He whispered raspily. I continued kissing and licking my way down to his V line tracing it with my fingers then my tongue. 

"Y/N BREAKFAST" Ginny yelled from somewhere in the house. I grumbled and rolled off of him and gathering some clothes and beginning to change. 

On the bed Theo wined "darling seeing your gorgeous body as  you change isn't helping my situation" He gestured to his crotch and I could feel my eyes sparkle. I wondered over the bed, pulled down his pants and kissed his tip. His cock was flushed red with blood and it was solid.

"I'm sure they won't miss us for few more minuets" and I took him into my mouth maintaining eye contact as I began to  swirl my tongue around his warmth. My hands came up to his balls and I rolled them between my figures ; Theo's eyes closed for a second, moments later he had pulled my hair into a pony tail in one of his fists and he was pulling my hair guiding me up and down on his cock. I could tell he was holding back his thrusts a little for my sake. I didn't want him to. Around his cock I moaned out one word "Harder". He groaned and this time as he bucked up into my mouth he pushed my head down onto him so that he was filling my throat and I choked against his length. Still I grabbed his arse and pulled him deeper closer I moaned against his cock and I felt it twitch the salty taste of pre-cum filling my mouth I began to bob my head pulling him  down my throat as he pushed my head and moaned. The tension between my legs which had been steadily building was becoming painful I removed one hand from his but and went to touch myself to ease the tension between my legs but he grabbed my wrist and held it above me. 

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself?" He asked voice rough. I wined in protest but he continued to hold my hand. I panted and ground myself against the bed bobbing my head aggressively. Theo was panting heavily bucking wildly into my mouth, I pushed deeper and my teeth grazed down his dick my mouth meeting his balls and he exploded down my throat with a grunting yell. As he came his fingers found my pussy and dived in three fingers as his body shuddered his fingers thrust erratically into me, I was already so tense it didn't take much, I came with a scream gushing over his fingers and dripping onto the sheet bellow. The two of us collapsed together sweaty and breathing heavily.

"We need to go to breakfast," I panted 

"Priorities" Chuckled Theo his hair was disheveled and he looked gorgeous I felt a strange Pride that only I could see him like this. That I had made his feel so good, that he was mine and mine alone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our lateness to breakfast  went unnoticed (teenagers don't like waking up so it isn't weird it took us so long to get down here), that was until Kreacher stomped down the stairs in a huff complaining about stains on fresh sheets which had Sirius, Fred, George and Bill turning straight to us.

Theo with no shame at all bent his head to deeply kiss my neck so intensely that my eyes fluttered closed and my breathing hitched. When my eyes opened again pancakes had materialized in front of me and I ate.

I thought we'd put up decorations today mum smiled and I knew my face must have lit up. I love decorating and instantly jumped up and ran over to her already asking what room we would put the tree in and It I was allowed to put tinsel scarfs on the house elf heads. 

Twenty minuets later there was a tree in the corner of the kitchen and a mountain of decorations heaped on the table covering it from end to end. I was sitting cross legged on the floor sorting the red baubles into different sizes to go on the tree beside me Tonks was sorting the green and Enzo the white and Theo and the twins were tying new string onto each one. Mum sat at the table with Dad and Remus sorting the decorations for the rest of the house her favorite christmas music filled the room and we were all singing loudly (and very out of tune). 

Once the decorations were sorted we began to put them on the tree every 20 minuets the tree would spin thanks to an enchantment Sirius put on it so you could admire it at all angles. This did mean however that occasionally the tree would nearly yank your arm off as you attempted to decorate it. Twice people were sent stumbling across the room and Tonks hit herself in the face with a wooden reindeer decoration.

When McGonagall and Flitwick arrived from Hogwarts the tree was almost done so Flitwick trilled magical bubbles each containing one of our pictures over the tree. I caught Theo and Enzo staring mesmerized at their own faces, it was clear that they hadn't expected a role on the tree. I gave the pair a soft smile which I'm not sure if they saw and headed upstairs with Fred and Ginny to put hats on the house elves.

Even Kreacher, who had taken a liking to Theo and Enzo, helped with the decoration hauling stockings and writhes up and down the stares either not caring or not aware of the fact that Ron, Enzo and Theo all tensed every time he muttered anything about Hermione and I being mud bloods.

By the end of the day there wasn't a room in grimald place that didn't contain holly, tinsel and little elf figurines. There was mistletoe in the kitchen (which mum and dad had kissed under when they put it up) and Theo and I's bedroom (Because Fred and George thought that they were funny) there were also three christmas trees in the biggest rooms on the house one of which obscured the tapestry of the 'Nobel house of black' and Christmas spirit filled the air, partially because mum still hadn't turned off Celestina Warbeck. 

Dinner was cottage pie with apple crumble for desert and afterwards we played cards over steaming cups of coffee and hot chocolate munching happily on some biscuits. With three days until christmas all seemed right with the world and as I fell asleep in the arms of my love I felt truly content for the first time in a while